PDA

View Full Version : Discus books for sale and tanks

Cherie
Sat Sep 05, 2009, 04:51 AM
Hi all, I have a number of Discus books available, as my partner and I split just gone 6 months ago, and i got left with a whole heap of stuff and a house to sell.
I have some Discus books available, only wanting about $5 each for them, list is as follows:

HardCover_ Discus for the perfectionist by Jack Wattley
HardCover_ Degen Discus by Bernd Degen
HardCover_ Discus How to Breed Them by Bernd Degen
SoftCover_ 1992 Discus Annual (american)
HardCover_ Wayne's Discus Guidebook by Wayne NG and Liang Chi
HardCover_ The Natural Aquarium by Satoshi Yoshimo and Doshin Kobyashi
HardCover_ Back To Nature Guide to Discus by Dick Au
HardCover_ Back To Nature Guide to L-Catfishes by Ingi Seidel
HardCover_ Back To Nature Guide to Catfishes by David Sands

I thought i would list them on here to see if anyone would like any of them.
I am located in Berwick VIC, pick up is preferred but postage on these can be arranged if need be, I work close to the post office and dont think it will cost more than a couple of dollars per book but am happy to get postage quotes if anyone would like me to do so first.
Phone number is 0430645738
I also have a couple of tanks for sale, two are quite large
One is 8x2x2, comes with cabinet and thats it, i sold the filters off a couple of months ago, double glass bottom, no hood or lights, asking $600 just to move them on.
One is a standard everyday 7ft tank, has cabinet, hoods with lighting, I may have a cannister filter here to suit it that was working before all tanks got drained. was hoping for $500 for this one, filter if it is still here maybe $50
One 2x2x2 tank only has cabinet and cover glass like the 8footer, no gravel or anything for this one either. Hoping for $160 for this one as is.
I have a normal little two footer on a stand, still has gravel and undergravel filter though it all needs washing out which i am happy to do before it goes, it has a light and hood, needs an airpump which i may still have one here in my box of bits and peices with some airhose. $100
I also have discus cones which i would like 5 bucks each for, may need a clean up but happy to do that if someone would like to take some of them. I just need to move this stuff out the door.
Again everything is in berwick VIC, please call me on 0430645738 if anything interests you
Thanks
Cherie

Pixeltoy
Sat Sep 05, 2009, 10:18 AM
pm sent

Mr Wild
Sun Sep 06, 2009, 12:25 AM
pm sent

Mr Wild
Sun Sep 06, 2009, 12:31 AM
Need to ring her or email her on shunra_burmese@bigpond.com HTH