PDA

View Full Version : Apistogramma Availability - WA, SA, Vic, Tas & ACT

Hassles
Fri Sep 04, 2009, 04:12 AM
I shall soon post here a list of Apistogramma that will be available (for people in Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide, the guys in Tasmania and the ACT) by ordering through your LFS who will order on your behalf through Bayfish, Melbourne.

All the fish on this list will be available from Glaser in Germany (- the major supplier of Apistogramma) This list will not display pricing so you'll need to discuss this with your LFS manager. IF we all (WA, SA, Vic & ACT) order at once we may make the order substantial enough to have it deemed feasible.

Later

regards

boydvd
Fri Sep 04, 2009, 05:53 AM
hi hassles,

very interested in seeing what is avialable soon.

thanks

Hassles
Fri Sep 04, 2009, 07:36 AM
found some Asian bred agassizii and cacatuoides today at Oakleigh Aquarium, (Melbourne)

serenitynow
Fri Sep 04, 2009, 10:35 AM
Hey hassles
Brisbane not featured - any reason?

gingerbeer01
Fri Sep 04, 2009, 12:01 PM
There all jealous that we got fishchicks :twisted:

Hassles
Sat Sep 05, 2009, 04:52 AM
Hey hassles
Brisbane not featured - any reason?

Bayfish in Melbourne service the WA, SA, Tas, Vic and ACT areas whereas Bayfish in Qld service Sydney & Qld areas. There is no reason why you poeple further North could not collectively order Apistos (from the same list) in hope that a substantial enough order was generated. Failing that we'd have to ship from the Southern States.

HTH

Robdog
Sat Sep 05, 2009, 09:19 AM
I shall soon post here a list of Apistogramma

Are we any closer to seeing a list put together?

Hassles
Sun Sep 06, 2009, 04:55 AM
I shall soon post here a list of Apistogramma

Are we any closer to seeing a list put together?

No. I am waiting for Bayfish to provide the list. If experience is anything to go by this list will be about 40% of what Glaser have on their catalogue.

boydvd
Mon Sep 07, 2009, 07:27 AM
Hi Hassles,

how would you rate the qualities of Aggasizii and Cockatoos from Oakleigh? were they priced realistically?

All my cactuiodes are dead! i would like to introudce a new colony to my 4 ft tank.

Cheers
T

Nic
Tue Sep 08, 2009, 09:51 AM
Brilliant work mate!
Im so keen to grab some of these beautiful cichlids without the cichlid agro!! :)
My LFS orders through Bayfish and they are great...BUT.....the prices are very, very steep. Maybe this is because im a student on a tight budget but still...they are very expensive!!
Ill love to know when u get this list!
Cheers

gingerbeer01
Tue Sep 08, 2009, 11:05 AM
Nic - where do you live?

Nic
Thu Sep 10, 2009, 07:35 AM
gday gingerbeer,
im in Launceeston.
Shame really, theres a real lack of fish variety here!

Hassles
Fri Sep 11, 2009, 10:46 AM
I have recently visited the Bayfish website and it states that.....

Bayfish Brisbane serves customers in Qld, NT, NSW and WA

Bayfish Melbourne serves customers in Vic, Tas, SA, ACT, Sydney & Perth so... welcome aboard Sydneysiders ;-)

Rod
Wed Sep 16, 2009, 01:15 AM
You're right gingerbeer

We used to be the poor cousins...... :wink:

Don't mention any fish to Jodi that you aren't prepared to buy....every time I do she has them within a month or two....and they are always top quality!

some very nice dwarf bettas too!

my Betta uberis.....
http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n3/A_H_Sprite/Fish%20stuff/buberis4.jpg