PDA

View Full Version : WTB:Microworms

discus_man
Mon Aug 24, 2009, 01:58 AM
Hi guys i am looking for a culture of microworms which can be posted out to my place. The LFS suppliers dont carry them anymore, according to the aqaurium.

Thankyou.

Hassles
Mon Aug 24, 2009, 11:52 AM
PM me your postal details.

I am assuming know how to deal with a culture?

I will post this to you free providing you agree to provide this culture to another for free providing they agree to provider this to another for free etc etc etc

Noddy65
Mon Aug 24, 2009, 09:55 PM
I can also post some to you...or you can pick them up from my place depending on where you live...free of course. :D

Mike

TW
Mon Aug 24, 2009, 11:06 PM
I can also post some to you...or you can pick them up from my place depending on where you live...free of course. :D

Mike Hi Mike

I was looking for a starter culture too, after reading how to keep them in recent fish mag. Could I trouble you for some too. Happy to deposit a payment into your a/c, if you can give me the details?

Noddy65
Mon Aug 24, 2009, 11:17 PM

Mike Hi Mike

I was looking for a starter culture too, after reading how to keep them in recent fish mag. Could I trouble you for some too. Happy to deposit a payment into your a/c, if you can give me the details?

If you PM me your address Ill post them off today :D . Usual cost of course :D

Mike