PDA

View Full Version : About Discus-Fish-Secrets

antonioamdp
Sun Jul 26, 2009, 09:27 PM
Hello,

Finally I’ve decided to send this e-mail, I am reluctant to this type of letters but unfortunately I am doing it so another incautious people do not have to go through what I have experienced. I am also doing it after sending the ‘seller’ 4 e-mails, where I have required him to give me back my money explaining to him that, in accordance to what he promised in his advertisement, he did not satisfy my expectations. He has not given me back my money nor has he answered any of my e-mails. For me, this ‘individual’ (it is not worth calling him by his name) has not shame for what I explained previously and he is a swindler and a fraud because of this:
The title ‘Discus Fish Secret’ is, at least, deceitful, that ‘book’ hasn’t got any secret, in any Discus Fish forums or website, it is possible to find more information and of higher quality, and such information is very easy to find on the internet.
‘Ebook’ not at all, maybe a little manual. It only has 17 pages in capital letters that by comparing it with a proper book, it would result in a 5-page book; can it be named ‘ebook’? No. Is it worth paying for it? I would not recommend it to anyone considering purchasing it. The entire launch is a premeditated marketing technique in order to trick customers to buy this crappie 5-page book.
I hope that the present e-mail helps and informs people so it prevents other persons being defrauded and scammed by this wicked person.

Kind regards.

Note: The translation into English was made by my daughter

Hollowman
Sun Jul 26, 2009, 10:03 PM
It is a shame that people get conned into buying this sort of thing.

Now that you are a member here, you can ask any questions, there are no secrets, just answers. We all give our experiences freely or can honestly recommend people to ask or products to buy. No cons, no tricks.

Steve

zacrach83
Mon Jul 27, 2009, 02:55 AM
Sorry to hear mate,

I bought the same book! and yeah, it sucks, but at least it shows you care
enough to want to find better ways to look after your fish!

As said above, these guys will share all there information and its all free and a heck of alot better than most books out there!

Actually, i don't even think i have had to ask a question here before,
the answer is usually already her somewhere :P

Good luck with your discus!

P.S. i did not get a refund either but live and learn :wink:

Zac.

antonioamdp
Tue Jul 28, 2009, 06:17 PM
Steve and Zac., Thank for your answer. I am waiting the translation of your post that I sent to my daughter.
I am sorry, I can't write more, because my English has been finish.
Antonio

Old Dave
Fri Jul 31, 2009, 11:25 AM
Is Andrew Soh's book available in Spanish?
Norto or Andrew, do you know of a reputable dealer that Antonio can contact?

HTH,

Old Dave