PDA

View Full Version : ***ANDREW SOH'S NEW BOOK***

norto
Mon May 25, 2009, 04:04 AM
Hello All,

Well it has taken him 4 years but Finally here is the sequel to Andrew's first book the new book is called ***DISCUS PROBLEMS AND SOLUTIONS***
For those that have read his first book this one is a must have for those who keep and breed or just keep Discus fish.

For the initial order there will be 30 books coming in with a lead time of 3 - 4 weeks PLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS WHEN ORDERING.

The cost of the book will be $110.00 + postage (and with books the postage varies between states so please PM for total price).
I will be looking for a $50 deposit for every order so to secure your copy PM your details and I will give the banking details for the deposit.

If you miss out on the first 30 don't despair as if I get enough orders I will order more books but it will definitely depend on demand.

Kind Regards,

Norto.
[/u]

norto
Fri Jun 19, 2009, 11:45 PM
OK Folks Books have arrived and here is a little preview

Chapters include

1.Breeding

2.Induced breeding

3.Faces

4.Recipes

5.Pro-More

6.Pro-Growth

7.Fucin

8.Diseases and Autopsy

9.Genetics

10. FAQ

As usual Andrew has delivered a sensational book packed with great Photos and very informative chapters, he also elaborates on the Pro products which up until now were relatively unknown.

Price is as above without the $50 deposit.

Regards,
Norto.

norto
Fri Jun 19, 2009, 11:47 PM
All Books are signed by Andrew.

norto
Fri Jun 19, 2009, 11:48 PM
Full Colour Photos.

ILLUSN
Sat Jun 20, 2009, 12:57 AM
pm sent

norto
Sun Jun 21, 2009, 12:24 AM
PM replied to.
Norto

DiscusDave
Sun Jun 21, 2009, 05:04 AM
PM Sent

Dave

Hollowman
Sun Jun 21, 2009, 08:27 AM
This is really a great book.

I don't just say that because Andrew is my friend, but I recently followed the autopsy process that Andrew has photographed in section 8, and it really shows exactly what is what, what to look for and even what to look for under the scope once you have explored the internal organs.

Great photos by Andrew, so a 'must have' for all discus keepers.

Steve

m.ingram
Fri Jun 26, 2009, 04:11 AM
I got my copy of Andrews Sohs new book yesterday and im with Hollowman its a great read and a must have.I have one question is Fucin going to be made avalible to us here in Australia.

norto
Sun Jun 28, 2009, 05:59 AM
Mark,
Not sure just yet mate ..is not easy getting Andrew's products here due to cost, to make it worth Andrew's worthwhile he has to send quite a bit and when not alot of people use the products there is a lot of money sitting on shelves...But in saying that I never rule anything out.
regards,
Norto.

DiscusDave
Sun Jun 28, 2009, 06:05 AM
I'm looking forward to getting my copy :D

m.ingram
Mon Jun 29, 2009, 08:17 AM
Oh well i will keep my fingers crossed that fucin does come to OZ as it sounds like a good product.

seanyuki
Thu Jul 02, 2009, 02:25 PM
The Naked Truth & Discus Problems & Solutions by Andrew Soh are very good reference books and have enjoyed reading both books.

Ben75
Wed Dec 23, 2009, 05:03 AM
pm sent
Cheers

goodoo
Fri Dec 25, 2009, 08:57 AM
Hi norto . setting up a tank and want to read the naked truth first. can you sell me a copy please.

Ben75
Wed Dec 30, 2009, 09:18 AM
pm sent re: payment advice.
Kind regards,

Ben75
Fri Jan 08, 2010, 08:39 AM
Hi Norto,
Just a quick note to say thanks, Andrew's new book turned up in today post. In perfect condition, thanks for the prompt service i appreciate it.
Had a quick flick through and looks like another great reference book from Andrew.
Kind Regards,
Ben