PDA

View Full Version : baby

lpiasente
Mon May 18, 2009, 11:19 AM
I got a new baby on saturday, she is the tiniest little thing. I couldn't believe she was actually in a tank for sale. At the moment she is as small as a 20cent piece and I can see all her little organs as she is see through. Her name is yummy. I will post some pics soon. aww soooooo cute

AHC
Mon May 25, 2009, 05:16 AM
I would say it's too young to be for sale. Thats very small. give it a stress free environment with lots of good food and very clean water. Cant wait to see some pic's. They are cuties. :)

Dave+Amy
Mon May 25, 2009, 08:58 AM
Wow that is young! Having said that I bought 5 juveniles at 2.5-3cm and grew them out myself, that was a LOT of extra work though.

lpiasente
Mon May 25, 2009, 09:11 AM
I bought her as a snow white, a few days on and she is actually a red melon. I have put her in the tank with sally my head standing discus and Sally is being the perfect mother. Yummy follows her everywhere. Soooo cute and she has the fattest little belly.

Dave+Amy
Mon May 25, 2009, 09:13 AM
that sounds adorable! Have you got a photo of the baby?

lpiasente
Mon May 25, 2009, 10:53 AM
Yeah I will upload it tomorrow.

lpiasente
Fri Aug 21, 2009, 09:32 AM
Well I never got around to uploading a photo sorry. I was very excited to be able to release yummy into the big tank tonight. She has grown sooooo much. I wonder if she will sulk for Sally? I had to take her out of the grow out tank as she was bullying all the stunteds and babies. ( She is too spoilt). She is crusing around with all the others already so it's looking good so far. My girl is growing up :roll:

Hollowman
Fri Aug 21, 2009, 02:31 PM
and there I was expecting a photo :roll: Come on Leanne pics pics pics!!! :lol:

lpiasente
Fri Aug 21, 2009, 09:39 PM
sad to say I am not computer savvy at all so I will have to wait until I can get one of the kids to do it. :oops: