PDA

View Full Version : DISCUS CLEARANCE!!! (melbourne)

avteca
Thu Apr 30, 2009, 12:29 PM
HAHAHA just joking, sorry to waste ya'll time but we need to get more people using this site! (put more adds up in melbourne guys!) i mean i've been checking this site every blooming day for new discus and its the same f*ucken adds! like sh*t man, common!
p.s please take no offense to my msg and tell more people about this site!

Matt15
Thu Apr 30, 2009, 01:01 PM
There is two ways to post to the community here:
THE RIGHT WAY
and...
THE WRONG WAY

Can you guess which one of these your post falls under?

Using that language will certainly not help you here nor will it suddenly make people want to sell there fish to you.
Perhaps if you asked NICELY and POLITELY IF people had discus for sale in the Melbourne area you may receive some positive responses.
Also patience goes along way. If you want a quick bang for buck i'm sure you could find some stunted juvi's @ your LFS.

Best of luck in your search and I highly recommend you consider the title "WTB - Discus in Melbourne" rather than "Discus Clearance" for your next thread.

nickw1982
Thu Apr 30, 2009, 01:10 PM
I was excited to click on this post as a Melbournite but then my first response was "what a tool".

There are plenty of discus around and about in Melbourne, if you dont find any on here have a look at some of the other local forums and even the trading post. Putting a post up like this doesnt do you any good.

taksan
Thu Apr 30, 2009, 01:16 PM
I was excited to click on this post as a Melbournite but then my first response was "what a tool".

I agree ....

He's a tool

lpiasente
Thu Apr 30, 2009, 09:08 PM
Not happy. The swearing really not needed.

dean_alicia
Thu Apr 30, 2009, 11:02 PM
got me excited... not sure if the post was really appropriate.. cant wait till people start seeling juvi discsu in melb tho. :)

hvt200
Fri May 01, 2009, 04:54 AM
you should be banned for using inappropriate words

jesx57
Fri May 01, 2009, 08:09 AM
This guy needs a warning...

Goerge_of_the_Jungle
Fri May 01, 2009, 03:24 PM
There's always one bad apple - however i did like this 'sarcastic' part of matt's reply lol

Can you guess which one of these your post falls under?

Got a bit of a chuckle out of it

elixer
Fri May 01, 2009, 05:51 PM
there are people selling discus in melbourne, and these people are polite and respected breeders, acting like this isnt gonna help you to get into contact with these people....