PDA

View Full Version : Eazy Pod Air - The ultimate in Pond & Aquarium filtratio

AgeofAquariums
Thu Apr 23, 2009, 01:58 AM
Hi All,

We now stock the Eazy Pod Air. We have several of our customers running these on systems upto 20000 litres here in brisbane and they have had exceptional results. here is a rundown,

http://www.aquariumproducts.com.au/imglib/eazy_pod_airmontage3(1).jpg

The Eazy pod Air for ponds & Aquarium systems upto 20000 litres has unparalleled results, the Eazy Pod is the latest to come from the Evolution Aqua stable and is set to meet the challenge of today's Pond & Aquarium enthusiast.

Specs :

Max Koi pond size ( or heavily stock system ) 10000 litres
Max ornamental pond size ( or lightly stocked system ) 20000 litres
Max Flow rate 10000lph - pump not included
Includes 30 litres of K1 Kaldnes media - never needs to be replaced
Airtech 70 air pump ( $349.00 rrp ) Manifold , 10m airline & 2 quality air stones included
Dimensions 24" x 28 "
The unit can be pump or gravity fed
A brillant Air back wash system which cleans the unit in a few minutes without getting wet.
Includes all rubber connections , valves , nescessary fittings & Lid.
Manufactured in England
2 year warranty

Priced at $1495.00 for a complete turn key system. All you need is a water pump and away you go. Here is a link,

Eazy Pod Air (http://www.aquariumproducts.com.au/catalogue_products.php?prodID=4376&catID=6)

Ben :D

taksan
Thu Apr 23, 2009, 10:16 AM
The Ultimate ? I'd reckon that would be a Eazy 300 rather then a pod. I've got a pod and I LOVE it ;-)

AgeofAquariums
Thu Apr 23, 2009, 11:47 PM
The Ultimate ? I'd reckon that would be a Eazy 300 rather then a pod. I've got a pod and I LOVE it ;-)

Agreed. I was going to roll out the 200 & 300 at a later date. A pod will suit most breeders.

taksan
Fri Apr 24, 2009, 01:04 PM
Do you have the Sieve ?

taksan
Fri Apr 24, 2009, 01:06 PM
BTW for those people that do not know ...
Evaluation Aqua's Eazy line of products are considered THE BEST IN THE WORLD in the Koi, Large Fish, Fish breeding fraternity.

Their "Eazy" system of aerated suspended media for biological combined with static media for mechanical is probably the finest filtration available ...period.

AgeofAquariums
Mon Apr 27, 2009, 12:43 AM
Do you have the Sieve ?

We have access to the whole range. If you are chasing a price on anything in particular please email me sales@aquariumproducts.com.au or ph 07 3800 5592.