PDA

View Full Version : What's happened to ASA?

DiscusDave
Sun Apr 19, 2009, 09:09 AM
ASA's website is now being directed to a suspended account page? I'm still waiting on an order and have not been able to get in contact.

Matt15
Sun Apr 19, 2009, 10:10 AM
Have you contacted them via there last known contact details? i.e. phone etc.

They did move lastyear and for them to be moving again so soon, perhaps they haven't weathered the financial storm which would be a shame.

When did you place ur order with them?

TW
Sun Apr 19, 2009, 12:13 PM
Hi All

I've been trying to contact them too.

dthomo
Mon Apr 20, 2009, 04:58 AM
More then likely busy with the move

http://www.discusforums.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18863

DiscusDave
Mon Apr 20, 2009, 11:16 AM
I placed the order several months ago and they filled most of it but not the Eheim taps. A few days before the site went down (Apr 8th) I got an email saying the remaining items had been shipped - but the tracking number in the email was the original number from March and I contacted Fastway and they have no record of a package for me shipped on that date.

Because the website is down I have no way of contacting other than email? Do they have a phone number?

sanoptic
Mon Apr 20, 2009, 10:38 PM
Try....
ASA is the online store of Extreme Aquariums

PHONE: 02 9526-6105
FAX: 02 9526-6315
EMAIL: info@xtremeaquariums.com.au

I dont know if the ph number is current as they are moving i believe.

cheers

Proteus
Tue Apr 21, 2009, 03:01 AM
ASA's website is now being directed to a suspended account page? I'm still waiting on an order and have not been able to get in contact.

It has only been directed to a suspended page temporarily.

FYI;

From what I understand ASA will be under new management soon, with a total overhaul of the website and only listing items that are in stock, or available from the supplier within 2-3 days.

Enquiries regarding previous orders, refunds etc etc must be made to:

Xtreme Aquariums
(Rebecca or Wayne)
Ph: 02 9526 6105
Fax: 02 9526 6315

I know they were downsizing in regards to the shop, and I have just been in the U.S. for 3 weeks so I can't offer much more than that.

Try sending either Xtreme or ASA a PM on here as they will be able to get that (emails to ASA wont get through due to the server status)

DiscusDave
Wed Apr 22, 2009, 05:47 AM
ASA sorted things out, they credited my card for the undelivered order on the 8th. Thanks for the help.

TW
Wed Apr 22, 2009, 11:53 AM
All sorted now. Thanks Bec.