PDA

View Full Version : African Cichlids plus others

carolerex
Fri Mar 27, 2009, 04:42 AM
African Cichlids for sale. 2x7 bar Frontosa approx 20cm $150 each.
1x Melanachromis Maingana male approx 9cm $25
1x Hans Veanchi approx 15cm $45
2x Electric Yellows 1m & 1f approx 10cm $ 30 each
Also 4x Clown Loaches approx 11cm $35 each
1x Rainbow Shark approx 14cm $25
1x Pearl Gourami approx 9cm $10
1x Pink Kissing Gourami approx 14cm $40

Local pick up only S. Australia.
Having trouble posting photo's will try again tonight.

carolerex
Fri Mar 27, 2009, 10:05 AM
Will try to post bigger pictures of the first three tomorrow

mcloughlin2
Thu Apr 02, 2009, 05:07 AM
Your frontosa are just very poor quality 6 bars incase you were not aware. :wink:

carolerex
Thu Apr 09, 2009, 12:27 PM
I feel I need to reply to mcloughlin 2's criticism of the fish I offered for sale. Firstly I have to say I know nothing about African cichlids. These fish I am trying to sell as a favour to an 85 year old lady who can no longer care for them. As I have no knoledge of these fish (I am a Discus breeder) I was helped in naming and pricing the fish by a very experienced retail fish shop owner, recently retired. I was guided by his expert opinion. Lastly if I had wanted the fish critiqued I would have chosen the correct area of the forum. Since you felt the need to comment on the Frontosa being six or seven bar I have had two more cichlid fanciers look at the fish and they are also of the opinion that they are seven bar. I stress again that I have no personal experience in cichlids.
If anyone would like to comment on how many bars they have and settle this argument please feel free.
The male Electric Yellow and the Hans Veanchi have been sold.

carolerex
Thu Apr 09, 2009, 12:30 PM
I feel I need to reply to mcloughlin 2's criticism of the fish I offered for sale. Firstly I have to say I know nothing about African cichlids. These fish I am trying to sell as a favour to an 85 year old lady who can no longer care for them. As I have no knoledge of these fish (I am a Discus breeder) I was helped in naming and pricing the fish by a very experienced retail fish shop owner, recently retired. I was guided by his expert opinion. Lastly if I had wanted the fish critiqued I would have chosen the correct area of the forum. Since you felt the need to comment on the Frontosa being six or seven bar I have had two more cichlid fanciers look at the fish and they are also of the opinion that they are seven bar. I stress again that I have no personal experience in cichlids.
If anyone would like to comment on how many bars they have and settle this argument please feel free.
The male Electric Yellow and the Hans Veanchi have been sold.

carolerex
Sun Apr 12, 2009, 12:55 AM
All fish have now been sold. Frontosa have also been confirmed as 7 bar by the buyer. :wink: