PDA

View Full Version : blue albino

basketcase
Wed Mar 25, 2009, 03:49 AM
i was in a sydney discus store today that had blue albino discus. they were solid white with solid red eyes. just wondering if these are infact blue albino discus or something else all together?

they were absolutely stunning. if i couldve part with the $285 each theyd be in my tank now!

if anyone who can afford them and wants to know which store it was pm me.

ILLUSN
Wed Mar 25, 2009, 04:18 AM
Albino blue diamonds have been around a while, as have albino turks, if the fish was solid whit its probably an aBD, these fish are a white fish with a blue sheen through the fins and body.

Hollowman
Wed Mar 25, 2009, 07:40 PM
Albino's will also have a pink or plumb coloured pupil.

Goerge_of_the_Jungle
Thu Apr 16, 2009, 12:35 PM
i bought 4 of these blue's a few days ago, beautiful fish, still settling into their new tank at the moment. and i paid $65each for them, their still youngens, only 2 - 3.5 inches but gees, they truley are nice fish

Hollowman
Thu Apr 16, 2009, 05:00 PM
So do they have the pink or plumb pupils? Photos would be great too :)

Goerge_of_the_Jungle
Fri Apr 17, 2009, 08:34 AM
My appoligies, mine are blue diamonds

TW
Fri Apr 17, 2009, 08:45 AM
I rang the shop in Sydney late afternoon today & they told me they were open until 5.30pm. I got off work early & rushed over there, arriving at 5.09pm. Really annoying, that despite their sign affirming they should be open at 5.30pm, they were already shut.

Not sure if I can be bothered to go back.

basketcase, are they really such a lot nicer than standard good quality blue diamonds? I have a nice blue diamond, with nice red eyes - but with the black pupil.

Are they worth a 2nd trip?