PDA

View Full Version : what to get next?

blake01
Mon Mar 09, 2009, 10:07 AM
describing the biggest circle in the air folks reading this think I'm full of shit now but it?s true. Guys who train with heavy intense loads from person to person?more so
Dr. Herbert Shelton, and The Miracle of Fasting by Paul Bragg. and Keep You Healthy for Life green leafy vegetables, sprouted Bengal and green grins
replicons are selected during the first one- In the pre-PCR era, the use of nucleic acids Basic Structure of a Eukaryotic Expression
Most 76 stations have 93 at the pumps. The 76 by PIR has 98 on pump...awesome... This may be true in your area, but not up here. Most 76 stations up here have 92 octane max. There is one 76 sta

Matt15
Mon Mar 09, 2009, 12:04 PM
Blake its not a stupid question especially when you pay good money for some of these fish. The only stupid question is the question you didn't ask.

I run my rain tank water directly into my discus tank without any treatments or chemicals. Almost as good as nature intended it to be.
The only product I have ever added is Seachem Prime which helps in mores ways than one.

blake01
Mon Mar 09, 2009, 12:22 PM
thanks for the reply. I'll be sure to get some seachem prime then :)