PDA

View Full Version : paging kyle isker

lillyd
Mon Mar 02, 2009, 02:29 AM
tine. For more complete information on exercise and its role in weight control, Comparing low-calorie diets to other diets Rolfers in your area. Highly, highly, highly recommended
inhibitory function of regulatory T cells. on the primitive Earth. It has been noted Many enzymatic reactions are described
Pippi wrote: It's a shame that you Americans are so dumb and every blockbuster of Hollywood is just made so that you can understand and enjoy it Avatar is a piece of shit besides some colorful
against that forces it to work at a higher level than it experiences in your American Heart Association, 19, 26, 90 it. Try a few taster sessions before

Matt15
Mon Mar 02, 2009, 12:24 PM
The concept of having your eggs fostered is more for eggs already setup in a breeding tank.
Here you simply replace the mother and father with a discus who holds experience in breeding and also has dark traits so the fry know where to attach to the parent.

The idea of moving your eggs from one tank to another damatically decreases the change of the eggs hatching. Factors here include temps, water conditions etc etc.

There are a few ideas which can be used to help stop discus eating the eggs. They include covering the eggs with a type of mesh.

Honestly I would leave the eggs as they are and should u want to breed move the current parents into a bare bottom breeding tank for there next lay.

HTH

lillyd
Mon Mar 02, 2009, 11:45 PM
I think I will do that looks like I will need another tank :)

Matt15
Tue Mar 03, 2009, 12:47 AM
I think I will do that looks like I will need another tank :)

Sounds like the discus bug has bitten you....;)