PDA

View Full Version : Talk about quick!

Tracey73
Thu Feb 26, 2009, 10:22 PM
There must be something in the water,eveyone in my tank is breeding! My corydoras have eggs, my mystery snails have 4 lots of eggs,i have a platy that has babies every couple months and my Rose Red that has been in quarantine was added to the tank last weekend and has already spawned twice with my red marlboro :shock: I do not know what is it but discus seem to hook up and spawn real quick in my tank!

Hollowman
Thu Feb 26, 2009, 10:33 PM
:lol: a real orgy :lol: You must have things spot on for them all :wink:

Tracey73
Fri Feb 27, 2009, 03:54 AM
:lol: :lol: my husband thinks we need to put a red light on the tank :lol: cant wait to see how long it takes for my red spotted green to pair up once she meets the crew! I have a blue leopard eagerly awaiting her arrival :wink:

tailz
Sun Mar 01, 2009, 10:57 PM
:lol: :lol: my husband thinks we need to put a red light on the tank :lol: cant wait to see how long it takes for my red spotted green to pair up once she meets the crew! I have a blue leopard eagerly awaiting her arrival :wink:
Sometimes it just happens, I had a pair of Discus start spawning pretty much the day after I shipped them by plane when I moved from Brisbane to Sydney!! I thought they would be a bit sluggish since they had to spend a fair while in bags until I got to Sydney and had a chance to setup a tank.