PDA

View Full Version : Bushfires

lpiasente
Sat Feb 07, 2009, 11:53 PM
Just a thought out to everyone who are unlucky enough to be affected by the bushfires. Lets hope some rain will come their way.

scott bowler
Sun Feb 08, 2009, 08:01 AM
yeah our thoughts and preys are with everyone involved , hope you are all safe as are your families, we wish everyone a speedy recovery

Merrilyn
Mon Feb 09, 2009, 05:29 AM
It's so very sad. Every time I turn on the news, the death toll has risen higher.

A friend drove back from Sydney yesterday. He said it's worse than anyone can imagine.

Such a tragedy.

Our heartfelt sympathy to all involved.

Hollowman
Mon Feb 09, 2009, 04:56 PM
Yes, we are getting big coverage of this tragic news here in the UK. I have often thought of you guys, and hope that it is not affecting my friends on the forum. And those who it has affected, my heartfelt sympathies go out to you.

Steve

jbgerot
Thu Feb 12, 2009, 04:56 PM
It's very sad to see all the coverage. I hope everyone was safe from the fires. I saw a video of a fireman feeding bottled water to a koala with burned paws, it broke my heart and all the people who didn't make it out in time, what a tragety.

best,

Jill

taksan
Fri Feb 13, 2009, 10:57 AM
Went up a few times this week ...its like a nuke went off ...black hills as far as you can see.
Love to the Spooners, Browns and all the people who have lost loved ones in the firestorm.

TW
Fri Feb 13, 2009, 10:40 PM
It's just too sad.

nicholas76
Sun Feb 22, 2009, 05:24 AM
flew back from hobart on Thursday some very big fires are still roaring thru the hills in Victoria , nasty stuff!

bring on winter soon