PDA

View Full Version : Systems back up for sale

mistakes r crucial
Fri Feb 06, 2009, 12:34 PM
After being jerked around somewhat they're back up for sale.

Two separate systems, the first about 2,300 litres and the second just over 5,000 litres. All the plumbing is included but will need refitting as it was all cut when we dismantled everything.

The back system I used for breeding Discus which has 12 60 x 45 x 45 on the top two levels and 3 4ft tanks on the bottom, most have lids. It's got a 4ft sump, Onga pump and UV. They sit on a steel frame which could do with a paint job but it's sound. Tank flanges etc are all there, it just needs putting back together and add water.

Grow out system has 21 4ft tanks on 4 different stands, all plumbing, 400 litre round poly sump, 29,000 litre an hour Onga, UV plus a separate 13,000 litre an hour Onga to run a tower I had in the sump. From memory I think two of the tanks were cracked when we took them down.

Just the plumbing on these systems, at retail, would have been 7 grand when new.

5.5klw Dynalink petrol generator thats only been started about a dozen times which was $900 new. I ran a 4 bedroom house on it twice plus my systems.

Two Resun 70ltr/hr air pumps, there may be a third one at about 100 ltr/hr but not 100% sure, I've only looked at this stuff once in 18 months.

There's a whole lot of bits and pieces, brand new nets, trawler netting we used for sumps and towers and stuff I even forgot I had.

I sold it for $3,250 prior to Christmas so if I get that or close to it the I'll be happy and someone will cop a bargain. It needs to go as the bulk of it is at a mates place and I'm starting to feel guilty. It's also a shame it's not being used.

At this stage I don't really want to sell it bit by bit. It would be great for someone expanding for the first time and getting a bit serious but without the cost of new systems. I've attached photos but please don't expect it to look like it did when it was running. It's been stored for 15 months so tanks etc will all need a good clean.

If interested please PM me or call 0404 432 391. Located Sunshine Coast.
Cheers
MAC

mistakes r crucial
Fri Feb 13, 2009, 11:22 PM
SOLD SOLD SOLD

jimmyg
Sat Feb 14, 2009, 12:11 AM
Do you have a design on your Grow out systems sump, it looks good

mistakes r crucial
Sat Feb 14, 2009, 12:28 AM
It's the best sump I ever had, you could throw road kill in there and I don't think it would bat an eyelid lol. I'll draw something up for you, it's a simple setup.
Cheers
MAC

mistakes r crucial
Sat Feb 14, 2009, 02:45 AM
Excuse the drawing as I'm no artist but it should give you an idea.
Cheers
MAC