PDA

View Full Version : no nice discus for sale brisbane

coco
Sun Feb 01, 2009, 10:03 AM
can you tell me where you go to buy some nice discus in south east qld. i have spent the last week driving and phoning only to be dissapointed with such poor quality, such as eyes missing and fins partly missing and a price tag the size of a bulldozer. there has to be some good ones out there but i just cant find them. i do not mean to be rude but thats the way it is.

if you dont want to disclose names on public forum please pm me

cheers margaret

tailz
Sun Feb 01, 2009, 10:27 PM
can you tell me where you go to buy some nice discus in south east qld. i have spent the last week driving and phoning only to be dissapointed with such poor quality, such as eyes missing and fins partly missing and a price tag the size of a bulldozer. there has to be some good ones out there but i just cant find them. i do not mean to be rude but thats the way it is.

if you dont want to disclose names on public forum please pm me

cheers margaret
I was up in Brisbane over X-Mass and visited a store near Garden City that had a good range. I can not remember the name of the store unfortunatly.

When I lived in Brisbane I used to visit the Argonaught Pet Store near woodridge, they had a large range and good Discus... I'm not certain, but are they out of your way?

I only know of those two stores, but I have always found their range of Discus better than what I can find here in Sydney with my local stores.

Matt15
Mon Feb 02, 2009, 03:24 AM
PM sent Margaret....;)