PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Variety of Plants for 4' Discus tank.

YT
Sun Jan 18, 2009, 06:27 AM
Howdy All,
I have just gutted my 4' tank as I had a rather large battle with BBA. Right now the tank is very bare for the 6 Adults and they are sheltering around the timber and not happy.

I'm after some swords, val etc and other large plants to fill in the gaps and plant up to try and get ahead before any algae rears it's ugly head.

I'm located in Narangba 4504, half hour north of brissy if that helps for postage or pickup by myself.

Any help is appreciated especially if you have a few to many and need to separate them out a bit.
Cheers Geoff

YT
Mon Jan 19, 2009, 01:18 AM
By the way, I don't expect them for free, i will happily pay a fair price for them.
Cheers Geoff

ILLUSN
Mon Jan 19, 2009, 01:42 AM
G'day mate, I've got some adult amazon swords, at least 1 adult devils eye sword, and possibly an adolesant red october sword if your interested, adult plants are 20-30cm tall from crown to leaf tip with atleast 15 leves on each, they might be too big for your tank if its a standard 4 footer, each covers an area of around 25cm diameter. Red october only has 8 leaves and is 18cm tall, still young has only been potted for 3 months.

Can post if you like postage will be a large express post satchell, so will cost $10.50 if your keen I'd like $10 for each of the adult plants, $7.50 for the juvi.

PM me if your keen.

Matt15
Mon Jan 19, 2009, 01:37 PM
Geoff I highly recommend a LFS in Clayfield. I can't say the name but he always has high quality plants and often gets new stock in every Wednesday. Prices are also great....;)