PDA

View Full Version : A bit about me...

Proteus
Sun Feb 22, 2004, 03:37 AM
Well for those of you that know me, I am still MollyMan deep down at heart, but a new site, a new direction, so a new username...

and how appropriate... Proteus, known throughtout Greek and Roman mythology as one of the Sea Gods, and son of Poseidon.

Proteus had the ability to change form and shape, and if captured, could foresee the future (not that I can do that too well, just yet anyway)

So in line with my progression further into the hobby, from Livebearers, to other community fish, Cichlids, Marine and Discus the name change was required...

anyways, hope you all enjoy this new site, many more features will be added in the near future, so stay tuned...

Cory21
Sun Feb 22, 2004, 04:01 AM
anyways, hope you all enjoy this new site, many more features will be added in the near future, so stay tuned...

Can't wait! :D

Essayons89
Sun Feb 22, 2004, 11:02 AM
Hey there Proteus!

I brought you a couple dozen kk's as a forum warming gift. ;)

Bryan

Proteus
Sun Feb 22, 2004, 11:51 AM
Dude, you know me too well, best we dont scare any peeps with the naked pics of me swimming in one of Amanos tanks...

that will cause a stir!!!

Annie
Wed Feb 25, 2004, 07:55 AM
And you know we do not want the "Stir" quite yet...Need more of an audience first...That way it would be quite the show... :lol:

Proteus
Wed Feb 25, 2004, 08:06 AM
...and Annie does a great job building the suspense even further

Annie
Wed Feb 25, 2004, 08:11 AM
uuumm, who me???

Essayons89
Wed Feb 25, 2004, 10:24 AM
What? Is Annie doing a show for us?

Bryan

Fishpimpin73
Thu Feb 26, 2004, 04:46 AM
Not the peanut butter thong again???

PLEASE, ANYTHING BUT THAT!!!

Pimpin

Annie
Thu Feb 26, 2004, 05:10 AM
Ahh, there is no thong here...sorry guys...didn't mean to let you down..