PDA

View Full Version : photo gallery

lpiasente
Thu Jan 08, 2009, 09:50 PM
I have been given a link to the most beautifully designed aquariums and I was wondering if it is ok to post it here. Thought I had better ask first.

Boyam
Fri Jan 09, 2009, 02:46 AM
oh my goodness, show me!

lpiasente
Sat Jan 10, 2009, 02:34 AM
http://www.aquariumdesigngroup.com/
Here you go. I think it is ok to post this.

rex82
Sat Jan 10, 2009, 09:15 AM
very nice.............lots of dollars worth there

pink66
Sat Jan 10, 2009, 10:34 AM
just checked out every single pic.. wow.. they are all so perfectly presented.. I wonder if their owners clean the tanks themselves :)

I am guessing "no"

lpiasente
Sat Jan 10, 2009, 10:47 AM
Did you guess which one was my house? I'll give you a clue
Liberache
:lol:

pink66
Sat Jan 10, 2009, 10:51 AM
I liked the piano. it would work in my rumpus room but as for most of those places... i would make it look untidy.. oh well.. looks like Crib Point for a bit longer :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lpiasente
Sat Jan 10, 2009, 07:55 PM
Those places are amazing. Imagine cleaning them?? Oh I suppose they wouldn't have too.

rbarn
Wed Mar 11, 2009, 04:23 AM
http://www.aquariumdesigngroup.com/
Here you go. I think it is ok to post this.

ADG is local company here in Houston.

Their showroom/office is open to the public full of about
a dozen 200+ gallan aquariums terrariums and paludriums.

Very cool.

jimmyg
Wed Mar 11, 2009, 01:36 PM
That is friggen awesome

Heiko Bleher
Wed Mar 11, 2009, 01:58 PM
Hi guys,

this is Heiko Bleher and I just wanted to tell you:

Jeff is a very dear friend and they (Aquarium design Group in Houston, Texas) has asked my permission to name it "Heiko's lesson" and was the most highly prized aquarium decoration in the USA and elsewhere.

I am very brought of it, not because he named it after me, but because he followed my advice in decorating which I wish many more discus keepers would do (although some already do if ones checks the worldwide web for Heiko Bleher's biotopes), as than they would have much beter discus and enjoy this educational hobby even much more.

One can see also on my recent posting on www.aquapress-bleher.com some nature biotopes (and 250 different ones in my book, Bleher's discus) and also some on the same website under
Bleher's Biotopes

All the very best and I hope to see you all an talk to you when I am in Perth begin of June.

Always

Heiko Bleher
www.aquapress-bleher.com
www.aqua-aquapress.com