PDA

View Full Version : want a better boy

blake01
Mon Dec 22, 2008, 11:18 PM
tion has been shown to efficiently prime gives rise to most regions of the seedling in most computer programs is, starting
i really liked the bloodrayne and lara croft games the first croft movie was ok but i thought the second one wasnt all that brilliant i remember when i first saw the mario brothers game when i was l
food joints, but sometimes when everybody else wants to go t here, you just have LDL-cholesterol have a greater chance of Trim all visible fat off the meat
tial for terminal differentiation. Thus, ferent strains of the same plant. For the merase does not polymerize the RNA

Hollowman
Mon Dec 22, 2008, 11:25 PM
I would recommend using a sponsor Blake. lfs's are notorious for selling poor quality disease ridden fish. If you start with good quality fish, you are half way there already.

Hollowman :)

ILLUSN
Tue Dec 23, 2008, 02:03 AM
if your in QLD give www.DiscusWorld.com.au a yell they're close enough to you.

blake01
Tue Dec 23, 2008, 05:04 AM
thanks guys, i'll go through them. :D

TW
Tue Dec 23, 2008, 05:09 AM
Hi Blake

Where did you find pure ammonia? I can only find cloudy. What brand is it?

Good luck with your discus purchases.

blake01
Tue Dec 23, 2008, 10:10 AM
Fred Worthley and Sons
36 Rosberg Rd, Wingfield
sa 5013
PH (08) 83497011
its called sal ammoniac and it comes in either a small brick or liquid form. I got the brick and i shave about 1/4 teaspoon off at a time, its pure and powerful stuff. I know others got the liquid form and i think its a better option so u dont have to shave the amount off.
Theres also a place in brisbane called "Hartley-Williams", if u google it i think they have a website.
hth :D

gypsy3
Tue Dec 23, 2008, 12:56 PM
yeah blake, discusworld is the go.they're in hervey bay, but ship by courier if your'e that close.I just picked up some more fish on friday and prices are STILL INCREDIBLE. Amongst others, i pickup some plate sized fish for $50 each - unbelievable! It would be well worth the trip down from Rocky.

blake01
Tue Dec 23, 2008, 09:20 PM
thanks for that, and ur right - i'll probably go for a drive down there and pick the discus out personally.

TW
Tue Dec 23, 2008, 09:50 PM
Thanks Blake, that's useful info to know.