PDA

View Full Version : Howdy ya'll, greetings from So. Calif..

Majesticaquatic
Fri Jan 14, 2005, 03:25 PM
Look forward to sharing experiences and making new friends..
My name is Bruce Wilson and I have been maintaining discus for almost 45 years now.. Enjoy them immensley and love sharing my passion with others..
My little company "Majestic" provides Wholesale to the public Discus and related items thriugh the Net, 2005 reflects my 6th year of providing healthy and robust specimens to folks accross the country..
I am always happy to provide info or help whenever I can..
Wishing everyone a FINTASTIC day.... best regards, Bruce@Majestic 8-)

nicklee88
Fri Jan 14, 2005, 03:44 PM
Hello & Welcome Bruce

http://img100.exs.cx/img100/6062/welcomeani.gif

Nick:D

Majesticaquatic
Fri Jan 14, 2005, 03:48 PM
Thanks..... Nice to meet you.. :wink:

Proteus
Fri Jan 14, 2005, 06:54 PM
G'Day & Welcome to DiscusForums Bruce.

You will find there are quite a few So Cal members in here, so you are far from being alone...

once again, Welcome...

kalebjarrod
Fri Jan 14, 2005, 08:50 PM
welcome mate

nice to have you join us

bob
Mon Jan 24, 2005, 01:35 AM
hey bruce
just started with discus a year ago. great to have ya fom san diego myself
bob

Majesticaquatic
Tue Jan 25, 2005, 04:05 PM
Thanks to all for the warm welcome.... hope to be an asset to the Forum and looking forward to the interaction..
My time is somewhat limited, but I enjoy reading the posts and offering participation when/where I can.

weird
Tue Jan 25, 2005, 10:43 PM
Welcome Bruce ! Glad to see you in our forum. Just reading some of your posts. They are very informative and interesting. Thanks for sharing.

leanne31
Wed Jan 26, 2005, 01:42 AM
Hi bruce wow 45 years experience you must just about know everything there is to know about discus by now I hope I still have discus in 45 years as ive only had them for 6 weeks looking forward to reading some of your posts Leanne

Majesticaquatic
Wed Jan 26, 2005, 01:48 AM
You will never know ALL there is to know as 'evolution' continues to change things...
When I started there were only Wild Imports to work with... Look at what we have today.. :roll: :wink: