PDA

View Full Version : FS: [SYD] 36G Dalbarb Corner Unit. Just Add H2O+substrate

ellwa
Wed Oct 15, 2008, 01:53 AM
Stand
In a stained pine, with matching hood. Comes with a 4way power board, and a 6 way board secured up out of the way inside. Plenty of room for supplied filtration etc.
Tank door also has 2 baskets attached to the inside to hold things like chemicals, food, ferts, etc.
Hood
Matches Stand. The hinge-strip plastic thing that Dalbarb shipped it with broke after about a year, so can be re-hinged, or I can arrange to do it before collection.
Tank
36G/130ish Litre Corner Tank.
Measures 70CM from rear corner, side insets are 15-20CM, and from glass is 80-90CM. 50CM Deep
Filter
Sun Sun HW 303 B 1400L/h with 9W UV built in
Heater
200W Jager heater. 12 months old. Heats tank without any problems
Light
2x55W PC Aqualina slim line fitting. Great light. I’ve got 2 pieces of coat hanger wire in the hood that hold the light in place, to allow for a bit of air flow inside the hood, and to stop the water temp rising too high.
Air Pump
Small air pump, and air stone.
Filter Media
Above mentioned filter comes loaded with Eheim media. Efhistrat and efhi mech, I think. The noodles and the little balls.

other accessories not included, but make an offer
Hydor Undergravel Heating System
Purchased in the USA in 2006
10’ long heating cable, and heat control/thermostat unit.
Comes with Dicksmith power converter, to convert 240V down to 110V.
Makes a huge difference to plant growth

Was set up as planted discus tank. Had great plant growth, both with and without CO2.

Have also got a few different pieces of wood that the purchaser is welcome to. Some may need a bit of a clean though.

PLEASE NOTE THAT PHOTOS ARE FOR REFENCE ONLY, AND INDICATION OF TANK/STAND AND POSSIBILITIES. NOT A CLEAR INDICATION OF EVERYTHING INCLUDED
Please contact me if you have any further questions via PM, or on 0402 393 396

PHOTOS!! (http://www.flickr.com/photos/11388261@N07/)