PDA

View Full Version : FS: Discus big and small + Peppermints

Dat
Sat Sep 20, 2008, 05:29 AM
Hi, i'm selling my Discus and trying something new. I'm in ADELAIDE. Local buyers preferred. Make me an offer i can't refuse ;-)

1 x Pair of Golden Discus. (2.5yo)
5 x juvi Golden Discus (came from the pair above) (9mo)
1 x snow white (1yo)
2 x blue turq (or some sort of snake skin?) (age unknown)
3 x pigeon blood (2 male 1 female) all 1yo
2 x red spotted turqs (1yo)
3 x melon (1yo)
2 x pepermint bristlenose (1.5yo)

Sorry i don't have pictures of the bristlenose. They're a bit illusive. They're in fine health/shape though.

the 2 blue turqs (or is it SS?) were given to me by a friend who moved overseas. One has a deformed fin and the other a deformed tail. They look nice and colourful but i'll give them away free to any buyer that wants them.

Ever since i stopped feeding them Hikari discus pellets, their colour have toned down a little. I'll include a photo i took of one of the Pigeon blood when he was on the Hikari pellets to show you what i mean. They've since been feed blood worms and home made beef heart recipe (which they finish in no time :).

Any questions? let me know.

thanks for looking :)
Dat

Dat
Sat Sep 20, 2008, 05:34 AM
some of the brown and white stuff you see in the bottom of the tank is made by my Plecos eating the wood and zucchini.

Richy
Sat Sep 20, 2008, 06:27 AM
Hi
I was wondering if you had any idea how much you are after for the fish (seperately not all of them :) ). Also are you delling any filters or pumps etc...?
Thanks Richard

aquafrogstuff
Sat Sep 20, 2008, 06:48 AM
Damn.

Why can't you be living in Brisbane. Those pigeons are stunning.

Damn again.

Dat
Sat Sep 20, 2008, 10:05 AM
Hi Richy,
i've also got these if you're interested

2 x sponge filters
1 x 300W Rena heater
1 x 200W Jager heater
1 x 200W Fluval heater
1 x Sera air pump (model 550R) has 4 outlets very quiet
1 x 4 outlet chinese made pump. not so quiet. never used. bought it as a backup pump.
2 x Ehiem 2006.
1 x hospital tank. Well, i used it as a hospital tank :) it's about 10cmX30cmX20cm. Small so you use less medicine.

1 x bag of gravel for any buyer that wants it.

most of these only had about 6 months use.

They came from my breeding tanks setup but i don't need them anymore. I kept them because i thought i might get back into it but it's been 7 months now so i figured if not now then never. But hey, that's your gain right? :)

Price for the fish or above? Doesn't hurt to make an offer right? :) But please make it a reasonable one. I'll might even throw in "stuff" if buy lots and lots.

Hi
I was wondering if you had any idea how much you are after for the fish (seperately not all of them :) ). Also are you delling any filters or pumps etc...?
Thanks Richard

dthomo
Sat Sep 20, 2008, 11:47 AM
Are you willing to ship the fish to Sydney.

Dat
Sat Sep 20, 2008, 12:16 PM
Hi,
for equipment? no worries. For fish? if I can't sell them as pickup then yeah i'll look into shipping.

thanks,
Dat

Are you willing to ship the fish to Sydney.

chungwon3
Sat Sep 20, 2008, 10:18 PM
i will buy the lot of yrs discuss if u could ship to mel
give me call 0433 107 347 sms me yrs number i call u
tks mate
chung

scuba123cliff
Sat Sep 20, 2008, 11:19 PM
I see no mention of price how much for the lot discus and b\nose
cliff

Dat
Sun Sep 21, 2008, 11:40 AM
Hi Chung,
i've got a few interested local buyers already. I've had a few offers interstate as well so thanks for the offers guys but i'll only consider interstate buyers if there's no buyers here in Adelaide. I usually get home late so it's a bit hard for me to get time to pack and drive to the airport.

cheers,
Dat

i will buy the lot of yrs discuss if u could ship to mel
give me call 0433 107 347 sms me yrs number i call u
tks mate
chung

Dat
Sun Sep 21, 2008, 11:50 AM
Hi Cliff,
just make me an offer, if i think it's reasonable i'll take it. If not, i'll wait a few days for a better offer. If i don't get any, then i'll get back to you. I hope that's fair.

Cheers,
Dat

I see no mention of price how much for the lot discus and b\nose
cliff

Dat
Sun Sep 21, 2008, 11:51 AM
Peppermints SOLD.

Dat
Mon Sep 22, 2008, 10:25 AM
Pigeon Bloods SOLD for a bargain price of $270

Dat
Mon Sep 22, 2008, 10:32 AM
I'll be happy with $35 each for Juveniles. If you want 3+ you can have them for $30 each. Or $250 for all my Juveniles.
3 Melon (i think that's what they are)
2 red spotted turqs
2 turqs (or is it snake skin)
5 golden
1 snow white

Dat
Wed Sep 24, 2008, 05:42 AM
All equipments are gone (read SOLD).

Hi Richy,
i've also got these if you're interested

2 x sponge filters
1 x 300W Rena heater
1 x 200W Jager heater
1 x 200W Fluval heater
1 x Sera air pump (model 550R) has 4 outlets very quiet
1 x 4 outlet chinese made pump. not so quiet. never used. bought it as a backup pump.
2 x Ehiem 2006.
1 x hospital tank. Well, i used it as a hospital tank :) it's about 10cmX30cmX20cm. Small so you use less medicine.

1 x bag of gravel for any buyer that wants it.

most of these only had about 6 months use.

They came from my breeding tanks setup but i don't need them anymore. I kept them because i thought i might get back into it but it's been 7 months now so i figured if not now then never. But hey, that's your gain right? :)

Price for the fish or above? Doesn't hurt to make an offer right? :) But please make it a reasonable one. I'll might even throw in "stuff" if buy lots and lots.

Hi
Thanks Richard