PDA

View Full Version : DIGITA PH TESTER

discusfantasy
Tue Aug 19, 2008, 06:16 AM
Hi

Can someone recommend me a good reliable digital ph tester please & where to buy it from? (I am not after the ones you leave in the tank, i want like the pen one. use test ph when you want)

Thankyou

law_of_inertia
Wed Aug 20, 2008, 03:53 PM
I just bought one yesterday from dick smith electronics in the city.. It was only like $40. Works a treat. Unfortunatly though, my ph is alot lower than i thought.. :S Does anyone know where to get the calibration buffer solution? I'll have to go back to ask.. Hope this helped anyway..

FNQ
Thu Aug 21, 2008, 09:14 AM
Hydroponics shops sell them. The good ones are around $100 but if you have an accident and drop them in the tank, they're water proof and won't blow up. They will also have the 7.0 calibration buffer.

FNQ
Thu Aug 21, 2008, 09:15 AM
Hydroponics shops sell them. The good ones are around $100 but if you have an accident and drop them in the tank, they're water proof and won't blow up. They will also have the 7.0 calibration buffer.

AHC
Thu Aug 21, 2008, 11:28 PM
Hi, Just to answer your question sbaout teh PH solution. I get mine from here. Cheapest i have found and you can buy 200ml, 1 litre or 5 litres.

https://www.boughen.com.au/