PDA

View Full Version : Making a Baby...

Proteus
Sat Aug 16, 2008, 12:17 AM
The Smiths were unable to conceive children and decided to use a surrogate father to start their family.

On the day the proxy father was to arrive, Mr. Smith kissed his wife goodbye and said, "Well, I'm off now. The man should be here soon."

Half an hour later, just by chance, a door-to-door baby photographer happened to ring the doorbell, hoping to make a sale.

"Good morning, Ma'am", he said, "I've come to..."

"Oh, no need to explain," Mrs. Smith cut in, embarrassed, "I've been expecting you."

"Have you really?" said the photographer.
"Well, that's good. Did you know babies are my specialty?"

"Well that's what my husband and I had hoped. Please come in and have a seat".

After a moment she asked, blushing, "Well, where do we start?"

"Leave everything to me. I usually try two in the bathtub, one on the couch, and perhaps a couple on the bed. And sometimes the living room floor is fun. You can really spread out there."

"Bathtub, living room floor? No wonder it didn't work out for Harry and me!"

"Well, Ma'am, none of us can guarantee a good one every time. But if we try several different positions and I shoot from six or seven angles, I'm sure you'll be pleased with the results."

"My, that's a lot!", gasped Mrs. Smith.

"Ma'am, in my line of work a man has to take his time. I'd love to be In and out in five minutes, but I'm sure you'd be disappointed with that."

"Don't I know it," said Mrs. Smith quietly.

The photographer opened his briefcase and pulled out a portfolio of his baby pictures. "This was done on the top of a bus," he said.

"Oh, my God!" Mrs. Smith exclaimed, grasping at her throat.

"And these twins turned out exceptionally well - when you consider their mother was so difficult to work with."

"She was difficult?" asked Mrs. Smith.

"Yes, I'm afraid so. I finally had to take her to the park to get the job done right. People were crowding around four and five deep to get a good look"

"Four and five deep?" said Mrs. Smith, her eyes wide with amazement.

"Yes", the photographer replied.
"And for more than three hours, too. The mother was constantly squealing and yelling - I could hardly concentrate, and when darkness approached I had to rush my shots. Finally, when the squirrels began nibbling on my equipment, I just had to pack it all in."

Mrs. Smith leaned forward. "Do you mean they actually chewed on your, uh...equipment?"

"It's true, Ma'am, yes.. Well, if you're ready, I'll set-up my tripod and we can get to work right away."

"Tripod?"

"Oh yes, Ma'am. I need to use a tripod to rest my Canon on. It's much too big to be held in the hand very long."

Mrs. Smith fainted

norto
Sat Aug 16, 2008, 12:26 AM
That's A Cracker :lol: :lol:
Regards Norto.

Xtreme
Sat Aug 16, 2008, 01:55 AM
lo lol lol lol very funny :)

DiscusWidow
Wed Sep 03, 2008, 10:57 AM
A beautiful fairy appeared one day to a destitute refugee claimant outside the Adelaide immigration offices.

'My good man,' the fairy said, 'I've been told to grant you three wishes, since you just arrived in Australia with your wife and three children.'

The man told the fairy. 'Well, where I come from we don't have good teeth, so I want new teeth, maybe a lot of gold in them.' The fairy looked at the man's almost toothless grin and -- PING ! -- he had a brand new shining set of gold teeth in his mouth!

'What else?' asked the fairy, 'two more to go.'

The refugee claimant now got bolder. 'I need a big house with a three car garage in Unley with eight bedrooms for my family and the rest of my refugee relatives who still live in my country. I want to bring them all over here..

' PING ! - In the distance there could be seen a beautiful mansion with a three car garage, a long driveway, a walkout patio with a BBQ in an upscale neighbourhood.

'One more wish', said the fairy, waving her wand. 'Yes, one more wish.

I want to be like an Australian with Australian clothes instead of manjams, and a baseball cap instead of this turban.

And I want to have white skin like Australians.

' PING ! - The man was transformed, wearing worn out jeans, a Crows T-shirt and a Billabong baseball cap. He had his bad teeth back and the mansion had disappeared from the horizon.

'What happened to my new teeth?' he wailed. 'Where is my new house?'

The fairy said 'Tough luck, Dick-head, Now that you are a Ozzie, you have to fend for yourself.'
And she disappeared!

DiscusWidow
Wed Sep 03, 2008, 11:00 AM
Holy Prostitutes A man is driving down a deserted stretch of highwaywhen he notices a sign out of the corner of hiseye....It reads: SISTERS OF ST FRANCISHOUSE OF PROSTITUTION10 KILOMETRES

He thinks this is a figment of his imagination anddrives on without second thought.... Soon he sees another sign which reads: SISTERS OF ST FRANCISHOUSE OF PROSTITUTION5 KILOMETRES Suddenly he begins to realise that these signs are forreal and drives past a third sign saying: SISTERS OF ST FRANCISHOUSE OF PROSTITUTION NEXT RIGHT

His curiosity gets the best of him and he pulls intothe drive. On the far side of the parking lot is astone building with a small sign next to the doorreading: SISTERS OF ST FRANCIS He climbs the steps and rings the bell. The door isanswered by a nun in a long black habit who asks,'What may we do for you! My son? ' He answers, 'I saw your signs along the highway andwas interested in possibly doing business....'

'Very well my son. Please follow me.' He is ledthrough many winding passages and is soon quitedisoriented. The nun stops at a closed door and tellsthe man, 'Please knock on this door.' He does so and another nun in a long habit, holding a tin cup answersthe door... This nun instructs,'Please place $100 in the cup then go through thelarge wooden door at the end of the hallway.'

He puts $100 in the cup, eagerly trots down the halland slips through the door pulling it shut behind him. The door locks, and he finds himself back in theparking lot facing another sign: GO IN PEACE.YOU HAVE JUST BEEN SCREWED BY THE SISTERS OF STFRANCIS.SERVES YOU RIGHT, YOU SINNER