PDA

View Full Version : WINNERS ANNOUNCED - JUNE PHOTO COMP

Merrilyn
Thu Jul 17, 2008, 01:38 PM
CONGRATULATIONS TO POIMASTER AND MATT15

OUR FIRST AND SECOND PLACE WINNERS.

Please PM your address details to MalcolmC and your prizes will be forwarded to you.

Thankyou to everyone who entered.

:P

Hi all, time to vote for your favourite fishy photo. We're looking for a first and second place. Prizes kindly donated by Mal of Australian Blackworms.

The entries (in no particular order) are as follows:- :P

Merrilyn
Thu Jul 17, 2008, 01:39 PM
More

Merrilyn
Tue Jul 22, 2008, 05:22 AM
Only 30 votes so far.

You've got till Sunday 27th at 12 midnight to vote.

Matt15
Tue Jul 29, 2008, 06:53 AM
Congratulations to poimaster. I have to admit that once I saw his photo I honestly thought I didn't have a chance to win....lol

Thx to Merrilyn for her time and most importantly Mal of Aussie Blackworms for donating the prizes.

Funnily enough i'm on my last pocket of Mal's Aussie Blackworms so i'll be ordering more.... sounds like its just good timing....=)

MalcolmC
Thu Jul 31, 2008, 01:22 AM
Hi all, congratulations to the winners of the comp. I will send your prizes out this week and if the other entrants in the comp would like to send me their address I will also send them 100 gms of dried worms.
I'm sorry I haven't been very supportive of this comp but I had a very enjoyable holiday in Canada and Alaska while it was on.
Hopefully soon I will be a sponsor of this forum and I will be able to tell you all about the different ways we are now doing the dried worms , and offering them and live worms for sale
All the best, Mal

Hollowman
Thu Jul 31, 2008, 07:27 AM
Congratulations, that was a lovely photo.

H