PDA

View Full Version : greeings from perth

lillyd
Sun Jul 13, 2008, 01:33 AM
Hello to all. I have been a member of forum for a while but this is my first post. I'm from Perth and I have a 800L planted tank with 4 discus, some angels tetras bolivian butterflys and blue rams. I also have hundreds of bristlenose catfish due to a breeding pair. I have a 4 ft tank as well with breeding bolivian butterflys and a possible breeding pair of blue rams. We also have a 3ft marin tank, my husbands project. I love this forum :D it has so much useful info. I am hoping to get some more discu for my tank as the ones I have are substandard but finding them in perth is a bit hard. Some suggestions from any other perth dwellers would be much appreciated.

waitaki
Sun Jul 13, 2008, 02:42 AM
Hi Lillyd welcome to the forum.
Good discus in Perth... I was lucky and got mine from the German, mostly Tony Tan discus. There must be someone who breeds good discus here, I hope to - but that is going to be a while!!

Hollowman
Sun Jul 13, 2008, 09:56 AM
Welcome Lilly,

Hollowman :)

Matt15
Sun Jul 13, 2008, 12:01 PM
Welcome to the forums Lilly, glad you joined us...=)

Merrilyn
Mon Jul 14, 2008, 11:48 AM
Welcome to the forum Lilly.

Hope you enjoy your time with us.

:P

glamgirl
Tue Jul 22, 2008, 12:35 AM
Hi and welcome :)
PS: my daughters name is Lily!!!

jesx57
Tue Jul 22, 2008, 09:14 AM
Hello! Let's hope we can give you guidance with any problems you may have!

mischa
Fri Jul 25, 2008, 08:36 AM
Hi Lillyd
I am also from Perth and have found this forum to be very helpful. My discus are also "domestic" varieties but I still think they are very beautiful. I think Midland Aquarium Centre has just got some new discus stock in, if that is not too far away from you.

Cheers
Erica :)