PDA

View Full Version : Breed Tank Complete!

Gone Fishing
Wed Jul 09, 2008, 12:18 PM
Anyone interested in a breeder tank complete!! :D

I have a typical 2ft breeder tank made by Wayne at Extreme aquariums, so you now know it is a quality made tank!

This tank has been painted on three sides (back and two ends) with three coats of, what was called 'diamond blue' (just a coincidence). One end was accurately marked in 10% increments from 10% up to 100%.

It comes with a home made white pvc breeder pole med. to large sponge filter, air tubing, thermometer, heater and what do you know... fish come with this fabulous offer :D

As you see they are a good breeding pair of 10-11cm blue diamond and pigeon blood. They get a 20ltr a day water change with Sera fishtamin and prime and mineral salts added in as well.

The reason I'm wanting to get rid of this nice setup is that I would like to devote my spare time to my family and my community tank.

Of course it's pickup only!

The whole kit and caboodle. FISH included!!
Any offers??

Gone Fishing
Thu Jul 10, 2008, 10:06 AM
I'll sweeten the pot a bit!

I'll also supply fish food granules, an instant accurate reading battery operated PH meter, and...a bag of everybodies favourite frozen 'Lady Reds Beef Heart Mix'

How's that!!

Davo
Thu Jul 10, 2008, 11:36 AM
Will you sell the pair seperately?

Thanks,
Dave

krellious
Thu Jul 10, 2008, 12:13 PM
how much roughly are you after? i would not mind to try my hand at discus. mbuna seem so easy to breed :P

Gone Fishing
Thu Jul 10, 2008, 12:48 PM
Hi All,
Remember these fish have never been sick, they have only been feed the best food, constant 20ltr (sometimes 40ltr) a day everyday and they lay eggs once to twice every fortnight and are good parents who look after their young well and share the caring evenly and as you see they are only a year and a half old.

I would have more success if I could put them in a place where they wouldn't be disturbed too much, but the living room is the only place I could put them. I though it would be ok, but they do need peace and quiet ideally, as I have found.

So... I guess I can say $250 the lot everything complete.
I would sell the pair ($200), but would prefer to get rid of it all.

I will wait a few days if nobody buys the lot, but the first one to contact me for the $250 price tag has it!!

Many Kindly Fishy Regards
Jason

dan23
Thu Jul 10, 2008, 10:19 PM
where is guildford

ILLUSN
Thu Jul 10, 2008, 11:40 PM
is the BD male or female?

bartek
Fri Jul 11, 2008, 01:15 AM
Have you managed to raise the fry to juvi or adult size before and is so what have you fed them?

What are the water paramters they are kept in currently?

What are the exact dimentions of the tank, is it a 2ft cube?

Gone Fishing
Fri Jul 11, 2008, 08:07 AM
Hi All,
Guild ford is not in Guildford. It is in Sydney NSW.

BD is a female.

The current water parameters are;
PH:6.5
TEMP:29
NITRATE:Less than 5
DIMENTIONS: L-62cm
D-31cm
H-46cm

Many Kindly Fishy Regards
Jason

Gone Fishing
Fri Jul 11, 2008, 08:09 AM
Sorry my son distracted me.

Guildford is in Sydney NSW not QLD

Jaboe
Wed Jul 16, 2008, 01:33 AM
Hi Gone Fishing,

I'm interesting in the breeding pair if it's still available and you willing to ship to Perth, I willing to pay for the freight ?

Cheers
Mike

Jaboe
Wed Jul 16, 2008, 01:59 AM
Hi Gone Fishing,

I'm interesting in the breeding pair if it's still available and you willing to ship to Perth, I willing to pay for the freight ?

Cheers
Mike

Gone Fishing
Thu Jul 17, 2008, 11:27 AM
Sorry guys, they went for $250 the lot.