PDA

View Full Version : fish tanks

scuba123cliff
Wed Jul 09, 2008, 09:11 AM
Higuys im not sure if this is the right place to put this but im after 30 to 40 3ft/4ft fish tanks these need to be in the adelaide area .
Thanks
Cliff

yakfisho
Wed Jul 09, 2008, 12:31 PM
Higuys im not sure if this is the right place to put this but im after 30 to 40 3ft/4ft fish tanks these need to be in the adelaide area .
Thanks
Cliff

Just a heads up for you. Make sure you see some sample tanks before purchasing anything that has been made in Adelaide. I have seen first hand the quality of some of the Adelaide made tanks (have one myself as well as mates etc) and they are absolute rubbish. The silicone on mine is very messy and hardly consistent and I've seen tanks that aren't even straight/line up! I would highly reccomend purchasing from melbourne, you'll get a good bulk discount but probably wont be the cheapest.

And before I get flooded with PM's again no I will not name names. This is purely because I don't know the manufacturer, only the stores that carry them.

Scotty Bils
Thu Jul 10, 2008, 10:10 AM
Think it has something to do where you are buying from then as all of my tanks are perfect.

reddevil01
Fri Jul 11, 2008, 01:36 AM
I have bought all my tanks from an Adelaide builder and they are great quality also by purchasing interstate tanks you risk breakages and hairline cracking which i can guarantee wont be covered by the seller stay local is my opinion.

scuba123cliff
Fri Jul 11, 2008, 01:48 AM
Thanks for the response can you pm me the guys name .
thanks Cliff

BigDaddyAdo
Fri Jul 11, 2008, 02:43 AM
Find a local glazier that can knock them up for you. It will also make it alot easier to deal with any problems and chances are they will deliver them for you too.

Ado