PDA

View Full Version : fs discus babies 3cms and

discusluver
Sat May 31, 2008, 02:56 AM
hi all have some3-4cm discus babies up for sale $20ea snakeskins,white butterflies only have about 7 left from this batch the rest have been moved on to homes with family and friends. I have another batch of 100 at 6 week mark but not for sale yet with a good mix of colors incl.blue diamonds, snakeskins and white butterflies, also have about 15 2 week old 1-2cm albino bristlenose for sale $100 the lot will not sep bns.
no pics sorry all if you want to see them i can arrange for you to see in the flesh as taking good pics is not my forte! But will say first to see will buy.PM me for appointments. No cartage pick up only!
have a wonderful day all :D

BigDaddyAdo
Sat May 31, 2008, 06:20 AM
If i may make a suggestion....Please move to Sydney.... :D

Ado

discusluver
Sat May 31, 2008, 07:17 AM
lol no way too expensive but you could move to melbourne!!! :D

StonX
Sat May 31, 2008, 02:17 PM
very interested in your second batch in 6wk time.
Going to move house in 3wks - hopefully when I settled you still got some left.

Where about are you?

discusluver
Sun Jun 01, 2008, 12:48 AM
hi down near narre warren :D

discus21
Sun Jun 01, 2008, 02:38 AM
fantastic

this is more like it
people sharing their stock

thank you much appreciated !!!!

i would also be interested in the next lot

discus21

discusluver
Sun Jun 01, 2008, 05:41 AM
hi all baby albino bristlenose babies have sold tyvm hope to have more availible soon they tend to breed like flies,I have just picked up today a nice albino longfin male to try with my short fin girls as i dont have a longfin girl yet,has anyone had any expierence with breeding longfin to shortfin albino bristlenose and if so how did it go!!!!????gonna give it a crack anyways,all i need now is my colony of 12 pepps who have occupied there own driftwood filled 4 footer for 2 yrs to start breeding and my colony of L333s could start as well as they are in there own tank and not breeding yet,maybe i should chuck 1 of my albinos in to stir them up hahahaha :D
Have a gr8 day all!!!

BigDaddyAdo
Sun Jun 01, 2008, 06:18 AM
"fantastic

this is more like it
people sharing their stock

thank you much appreciated !!!! "

My thought exactly. I just wish that a breeder in Sydney thought like we do. ;)

Ado

Firestorm
Sun Jun 01, 2008, 11:06 AM
hi all baby albino bristlenose babies have sold tyvm hope to have more availible soon they tend to breed like flies,I have just picked up today a nice albino longfin male to try with my short fin girls as i dont have a longfin girl yet,has anyone had any expierence with breeding longfin to shortfin albino bristlenose and if so how did it go!!!!????gonna give it a crack anyways,all i need now is my colony of 12 pepps who have occupied there own driftwood filled 4 footer for 2 yrs to start breeding and my colony of L333s could start as well as they are in there own tank and not breeding yet,maybe i should chuck 1 of my albinos in to stir them up hahahaha :D
Have a gr8 day all!!!

Add some water from your abn tank to the other cats tanks when the abn have just spawned :wink:

It got my 104/333/168/066/129's going.

discusluver
Mon Jun 02, 2008, 06:00 AM
hi firestorm thats actually not a bad idea might give it a wirl :D

Ozboc
Mon Jun 02, 2008, 10:33 AM
In this day and age i find it amusing that people can afford internet connection each month ..... a flash computer .... nice car -- and rent / mortgage mobile phone ( with camera ) but can not afford a $100 digital camera ....

You have a better chance of selling your Items , whether it be fish - furniture - vehicles so much faster if you have display photos with your adds ....

If you can not afford $100 for a camera then i am sure your neighbour will have one you can borrow - or a friend .....

sorry .. will step off my soap box now ...

Boc

discusluver
Mon Jun 02, 2008, 12:35 PM
ty for your words of wisdom i have a camera it just annoys the crap out of me using it so hence the lack of pics :D
have a gr8 day