PDA

View Full Version : WTB - GEO COLONY

Krumpet
Tue May 27, 2008, 02:37 AM
As stated looking for a colony/pair of Geophagus, let me know what you have.

Maybe be willing to swap (as part payment) for an adult male Synodontis Decorus approx 25-30cm long. Pics upon request.

Cheers
Krumpet

santarem
Thu May 29, 2008, 06:53 AM
I have a colony of Balzani, two large pairs of S. Leucosticta, a large group of Satanoperca L. sp., Orange head Tapajos pair with 150 young, Orange head Araguaia group, a group of large G. Abalios (sold as Dicrozoster) which have started spawning, and quite a few juvenile S. Leucosticta.
Any of these suit you?

Fat Discus
Mon Jun 02, 2008, 11:35 AM
If krumpet is not interested. I'd be very interested in the colony of balzani's, and if you do not wish to part with the entire colony. I would be more then happy to purchase just a pr. im located in northern suburbs of vic melb but am willing to pay for shipping

can you pm to further discuss

Krumpet
Wed Jun 11, 2008, 11:32 PM
If krumpet is not interested. I'd be very interested in the colony of balzani's, and if you do not wish to part with the entire colony. I would be more then happy to purchase just a pr. im located in northern suburbs of vic melb but am willing to pay for shipping

can you pm to further discuss

Gday mate, have you heard a reply from santarem by any chance?

Cheers
Matt

Krumpet
Wed Jun 11, 2008, 11:46 PM
whoops meant to pm that...

fish crazed
Thu Jun 12, 2008, 03:16 PM
i've got a colony of 9 G. Altifrons 1 for sale. they're all btwn 15cm - 18cm roughly. Asking $450ono for the lot + shipping.
All are very healthy and have been living in a big 9x2.5.2ft tank.
have laid eggs many times.

pls call me if genuinely interested.

cheers
tony