PDA

View Full Version : baby discuss for sale any-one????

jim from sydney
Sun Dec 19, 2004, 10:00 AM
i am looking for 4 to 6 more baby discus (except pigeon bloods) around 3 months old.... any-one has a few for sale......sydney metro please..... Jim.

kalebjarrod
Sun Dec 19, 2004, 10:51 AM
sorry jim,

queenslander all the way

jim from sydney
Sun Dec 19, 2004, 11:06 AM
sorry jim,

queenslander all the way

thanks for replying anyway... :cry: .Jim

Trebs
Mon Dec 20, 2004, 02:45 AM
Bad timing, I don't have any at the moment. Will have some Feb if your still looking then, PM me.

dreamer
Mon Dec 20, 2004, 03:37 AM
i have 3 marlboro that i might sale, they are about 2".

jim from sydney
Mon Dec 20, 2004, 09:59 AM
i have 3 marlboro that i might sale, they are about 2".

Hi Dreamer How much do you want for them and where are you????

Jim.

dreamer
Mon Dec 20, 2004, 11:14 AM
how about $20 each? i live in city on castlereagh st near central station.

jim from sydney
Tue Dec 21, 2004, 09:25 AM
thanks Dreamer i like to have 2 if thats ok. i will be back on Thursday Dec.30th and can pickup thereafter day or night, does that suit you.? night maybe better for parking??? Jim

Annie
Wed Dec 22, 2004, 02:46 AM
:wink: I want to be neighbors to some one who sells Discus...or even in the same city....uum, I think I need to move to Sydney...I am living in the wrong place.... :shock:

jim from sydney
Wed Dec 22, 2004, 09:31 AM
:wink: I want to be neighbors to some one who sells Discus...or even in the same city....uum, I think I need to move to Sydney...I am living in the wrong place.... :shock:

and we are pretty good at other things too......good clubs, great food, tops weather, fantastic beaches and we are pretty good at cricket too.
So what stops you from coming???? 8-)
Jim.

dreamer
Wed Dec 22, 2004, 09:54 AM
jim: anytime you like... for parking...yeah ...nighttime would be best.

annie: let swap place :p i want to be in the states just cos its alot easier to get wilds :)

jim from sydney
Wed Dec 22, 2004, 10:09 AM
Dreamer.................pencil it in for Thursday night 30 Dec pl. send me your address thru' private messages if you want....Jim

Annie
Wed Dec 22, 2004, 10:41 PM
and we are pretty good at other things too......good clubs, great food, tops weather, fantastic beaches and we are pretty good at cricket too.
So what stops you from coming???? 8-)
Jim.

Basiccally the fact that I am as far away as another planet, might be one reason...and all those other extras...like good clubs, great food, tops weather, fantastic beaches, wow, I can see now that this is going to be addded into to my TODO: WISH LIST... :D

annie: let swap place :p i want to be in the states just cos its alot easier to get wilds :) It maybe easier for some, but the accessability for me is not that easy, especially where expense is concerned. The shipping in most cases would be well past the point of what the fish is worth. I can see paying quite a bit of money for Discus, but wehn you add the shipping I could ne looking at a 50 fish costing me up to $150-200. That is not good... :cry:

dreamer
Wed Dec 22, 2004, 11:55 PM
try simplydiscus forums, they seem to have quite a few good breeders and vendors there and they are reasonably price too

Annie
Wed Dec 22, 2004, 11:57 PM
I have been there a few times, but time is not what I have latley, but thank you. I will definatley check it out. :)