PDA

View Full Version : Confirmed pair of Red Turquoise FS

AHC
Tue Apr 29, 2008, 12:31 AM
Hoy Hoy,

I have had these fish since i first got into Discus (male was one of the first Discus i bought). they have spawned countless times for me both in the community tank and in a BB tank. Fry was raised to 3.5 weeks before i killed them. Im selling these because:
A) I dont have the infrustructure to raise fry,
B) 2 fish at any time are in the 2ft BB as i dont want to over crowd my 200l tank
c) Im saving for my next tank and only want to look after the one tank - and these are my least favourite fish of my bunch.

Both fish are healthy - had a rutine worming about 1 month ago. They are really confident fish in my tank and will always come begging for food.

Pick up only - $140 each ONO

http://s280.photobucket.com/albums/kk168/Jesusshouldhavespatback/Red%20Turquoise%20for%20Sale/

AHC
Tue Apr 29, 2008, 12:44 AM
Hoy Hoy,

I have had these fish since i first got into Discus (male was one of the first Discus i bought). they have spawned countless times for me both in the community tank and in a BB tank. Fry was raised to 3.5 weeks before i killed them. Im selling these because:
A) I dont have the infrustructure to raise fry,
B) 2 fish at any time are in the 2ft BB as i dont want to over crowd my 200l tank
c) Im saving for my next tank and only want to look after the one tank - and these are my least favourite fish of my bunch.

Both fish are healthy - had a rutine worming about 1 month ago. They are really confident fish in my tank and will always come begging for food.

Pick up only - $140 each ONO

http://s280.photobucket.com/albums/kk168/Jesusshouldhavespatback/Red%20Turquoise%20for%20Sale/

AHC
Tue Apr 29, 2008, 12:47 AM
DOH! :x

What im trying to do is fix the price. Was suppose to be $130 ono. Sometimes the non edit function is frustrating but i guess we should be confident when hitting submit. Sorry guys.

AHC
Tue Apr 29, 2008, 11:33 PM
Oh and if anyone wants to buy just one then $100 each.. (what i paid so just want my money back.)

ILLUSN
Wed Apr 30, 2008, 04:58 AM
PM SENT

AHC
Wed Apr 30, 2008, 05:06 AM
On Hold

baker
Tue May 06, 2008, 05:31 AM
Are the Red Turquoise pair still for sale.

AHC
Tue May 06, 2008, 05:34 AM
My apologes, they are sold. Forgot to update this thread.

Thanks for your interest.