PDA

View Full Version : discus for sale

discusluver
Mon Apr 28, 2008, 08:20 AM
hi all this guy is for sale as i need to make tank space for new baby discus so i unfortunatly i have to move this guy and some others! not even to sure exactly what he is? he is extremly healthy fish and eats like a pig guessing about 11cm fish adult size! VERY pretty fish!
asking $170ono.
please pm me if intrested
Cheers :D

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y108/Shunra/19042008001_edited.jpg

discusluver
Mon Apr 28, 2008, 08:23 AM
OOPS here we go this way

waitaki
Mon Apr 28, 2008, 11:46 AM
nice fish!

longlenium
Mon Apr 28, 2008, 12:51 PM
it call chikkaboard(spelling)

discusluver
Mon Apr 28, 2008, 11:54 PM
hi the pic is not the best he is a gr8 fish in the flesh i think he is a snow lepard but i have heard a lot of suggested names! :D
just to give a bit more info on this guy he is about 18mnths old!

discusluver
Tue Apr 29, 2008, 02:07 AM
better photo

Fat Discus
Fri May 02, 2008, 10:01 AM
pidgeon blood strain by the looks of it.
chequred board pidgeon prehaps?
nice looking fish

the german
Sat May 03, 2008, 02:59 AM
pidgeon blood strain by the looks of it.
chequred board pidgeon prehaps?
nice looking fish
spot on mate, thats what it is

nicholas76
Sat May 03, 2008, 08:03 AM
spot on its a checker board

a snow leapord is white in colour has a sheen to it with red dotting to solid red areas. Bottom few pics, link refers for FYI

http://www.discusforums.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16245&highlight=snow+leapord

bets of luck , a nice fish!

discusluver
Mon May 05, 2008, 06:32 AM
hi all well that solves that for me,ty for your valuable opinions!!he is now $150 ono. :D thanks

discusluver
Wed May 07, 2008, 12:53 PM
hi all this fish is dropping in price again $120ono have been lazy on the photo front but i also have another 4 adult discus up for sale at the same price 2 of them are red melons and 2 more fish similar to the pic on this topic. i need them gone asap fry are gettin to stage where they need grow-outroom! all fair offers considered and appointments to see fish can be made through PM. thanks all. :D .
P.S. if they dont sell soon im gonna have to trade em in at the LFS to make room so if they are what you want please PM me asap!

discusluver
Wed May 07, 2008, 01:34 PM
hi all this fish is dropping in price again $120ono have been lazy on the photo front but i also have another 4 adult discus up for sale at the same price 2 of them are red melons and 2 more fish similar to the pic on this topic. i need them gone asap fry are gettin to stage where they need grow-outroom! all fair offers considered and appointments to see fish can be made through PM. thanks all. :D .
P.S. if they dont sell soon im gonna have to trade em in at the LFS to make room so if they are what you want please PM me asap!

Fat Discus
Sat May 17, 2008, 09:33 AM
can you post up photos of your other discus that you are selling. I might e able to fit a few more discus in my tanks