PDA

View Full Version : FS: Sand Subtrate with terralits mixed/ dupla themik set 360

keVerns
Tue Apr 01, 2008, 12:55 PM
Hi, selling the following as ive gone bare tank on one of my discus tank
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v721/keVerns/IMGP6413845x634.jpg
This is what my tank looks like before i tore it down with dupla heaters and the sand with few boxes of terralits and you can also see the co2 diffuser there on the right... just a cyclinder with bio balls rotated from the current coming out of the outlet canister or you could plug in a powerhead.

1. Pool Filter sand with terralit fertilizers mixed together.
When i has a planted tank i used about 50-60kgs of sand and 3 boxes of terralit ferts. The sand cost about $50-60 and terralits @ $25 a box.
Forget about my expenses i just want this gone as i dont need it no more.
The sand color is off white, could do with a rinse once chucked into the tank. The sand itself is inert so no chemicals in it. Great for those carpet plants.

The sand will cover a 3ft at 2.5-3" thick, could possibly cover 4 ft with a bit more top up
My Sand or above picture

As i said, i just want these gone. so cheap price @ $40 dollars compared to what ive already spent on the terralit's.

2. Dupla Themik set 360. - Substrate heater.
Rated at 60watts, create heat in the substrate so that it makes water movement in the deep areas of the substrate. From what ive experienced, helps move fertiliser fluid for those long root plants. and especially helpful in very very fine substrate such as sand. Keeps the pocket gases moving.
Paid about 160dollars for it.
Looking at $80 for it.

3. Submerse Power head. Unknown brand, used it about 1-2 weeks as backup water pumping, when my canister die and was getting replaced. its about 800lph maybe more
Still works great
$10

4. CO2 single regulator
Brand is up aqua
$40

5. CO2 Internal Diffuse reactor
Brand is up aqua
Connect this to your outlet pipes and plug in the the co2 line, diffuses about 95%, one of the best products ive used to save co2 from being wasted.
$20

You can find details about up aqua here: Up Aqua

I can post everything except the sand, too heavy. Buyers pay postage.
Or
Come pick them up at my house
i'm located in glen waverley, Melb, 3150
0422 602 156

:lol:

keVerns
Tue Apr 08, 2008, 02:30 PM
ok throw me some reasonable offers...want these stuff gone