PDA

View Full Version : FS: Aqua One 2450 UV-C Advance Canister Filter (used) $50

Greggy
Sat Mar 22, 2008, 07:51 AM
FOR SALE - AQUA ONE 2450 UV-C CANISTER FILTER (USED)

I have a used Aqua One 2450 UV-C canister filter, complete with all media etc. The unit is 12 months old, but has a 2 year warranty so you will be covered should something go wrong.

The filter works just like new, the motor is quiet and the UV lamp is perfect. It is complete except I do not have the original Aqua One intake strainer however I am including an Eheim 25mm intake strainer to suit with fittings etc. The unit has some slight damage although it does not effect the operation of the filter, in that one of the two lifting flaps has a broken hinge, meaning to get the top off for servicing you need to pry it open with a screw-driver or something similar. But don't be put off, the lifting flaps were never up to it even when new and they were pretty much useless anyway. The two lock-down flaps and o-ring are 100% perfect for a leak proof seal.

I am selling the Aqua One 2450 as I replaced it with an Eheim 2250 Classic canister filter.

Price is $50.00 cash and includes everything, even the original box and invoice. PM me if anyone (in Perth WA) is interested.

Regards,

Greggy

kswong34
Sun Mar 23, 2008, 01:45 AM
hi,

i am interested, anychance of shipping to 4300 Qld?

thanks

Greggy
Sun Mar 23, 2008, 05:06 AM
So long as the buyer pays all postage fees I have no problems sending interstate. Cost for the unit itself ($50) and postage would have to be paid up front or no deal.

For more information on this filter visit http://www.aquaone.co.uk/aquis_advance.php

Regards,

Greggy

kswong34
Mon Mar 24, 2008, 06:10 AM
any idea how much the postage will be?

Thanks

Greggy
Mon Mar 24, 2008, 12:36 PM
Sorry guys the filter has now been sold!