PDA

View Full Version : Hello from the middle of Adelaide

fragme
Sun Mar 16, 2008, 08:25 AM
Firstly let me say that I love this site! Am very glad that I stumbled across it. Have found it to be a very useful resource. Started getting the fish bug about three years ago when my lovely significant other bought a couple of goldfish now i've got nine aquarium's. Find I'm getting more and more interested in breeding fish and growing plants and really looking forward to filling a 4ft tank with discus once i move house in a few months time. So hopefuly there are a few private breeders in adelaide that would like to help me fill my tank.
Will post a few pics of my tanks once i move.

scott bowler
Sun Mar 16, 2008, 09:44 AM
welcome to the forum ,
we have a few people there in Adelaide that are on the forum, im sure some of them would love to show you or point you in the right direction to get some good fish,
hope you enjoy your stay with us and learn how much fun discus can be .
oh we love pics too so send some our way when you are up and running haha

Merrilyn
Mon Mar 17, 2008, 04:08 AM
Welcome to the forum fragme.

You'll find keeping discus is lots of fun, and addictive too :P

Barry N
Mon Mar 17, 2008, 10:37 AM
Welcome fragme from another Adelaide discus lover. You'll have a great time here on the forums. :D

DiscusEden
Mon Mar 17, 2008, 11:37 AM
Welcome!

Good to see more Adelaide people here! I'm sure you'll have a great time on the forum. You'll be using that name more & more when you see how quickly you fill the 4 ft, then see more & more nice fish!

What fish do you have at the moment?

fragme
Tue Mar 18, 2008, 09:56 AM
Cheers for the friendly welcome, at the moment I've got 4 different types of catfish many BN catfish, neons, swordtail's , betas, angels and dwarf gourami and one ghost knife fish.

DiscusEden
Tue Mar 18, 2008, 12:41 PM
Sounds great! If you're able to, we'd love to see photos of them & the 4ft as it comes on, in the photo section. (Hint,hint).

Have you decided yet what type of discus you like?

mrs madmatt
Tue Mar 18, 2008, 08:34 PM
Welcome from the adelaide hills. :D