PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a sponser who will express post

Jules
Fri Mar 07, 2008, 08:36 AM
Hi i am from christmas island and even though we are part of australia i have not been able to find any suppliers who will express post. I just ordered a heap of stuff for my new tank and i asked them to EP but they did not they sent it normal mail. The difference to us on CI is enormous. These products will now take 6-8 weeks to get to me as they will come via ship. It was not a sponser through this site. If things are sent EP they then come on the plane which means i receive them whithin 1-2 weeks. A supplier in WA would prob be best. I am willing to pay extra for the postage. Our EP rates are the same as for the rest of Australia 3kg bag approx $10 If there is a supplier out there willing to do this for me i will get all my products for my aquarium and my cat from you. We are a little behind the 8 ball here and we r still on dial up connection that runs at the max yes i said max speed of 28.8kbs! i am tired of wasting my time on line looking( at a very slow speed) for products only to find they will not EP. I need quite a few more things for my tank as i have discovered reading through this forum but i am not willing to wait 2 months to receive them. The only other thing i can do is ask friends or relies to do my shopping for me then EP them to me. They all live in vic. and have lives of their own so i would rather not do this. Thanks HEAPS. There are also many other fish owners here so of course i would let them all know of your fantastic service. Thanks again :D

Matt15
Fri Mar 07, 2008, 12:55 PM
Mate fingers crossed some of our sponsors will beable to help you out with the EP part.
I would have alook here and contact both these sponsors.
http://www.aquariumproducts.com.au/freight.php

http://www.aquariumsuppliesaustralia.com.au/store/cart.php?m=content&page=shippingReturns

I guess the only way to confirm EP is to e-mail and ask them
Hope this helps...;)

Jules
Fri Mar 07, 2008, 03:44 PM
Thanks again Matt15 I have looked at these sites i will e-mail them and ask. We find generally here that any sites that say send via reg or courier won't do it. I don't just mean aquarium supplies i mean everything from pharmacy to clothing. We have no shopping centres here so i try and get a lot of stuff on-line and over the years you learn to be very patient. Some suppliers you e-mail they say yeah sure then just stick a blue air mail sticker on it and think that will do the trick of course it still goes by sea.

ASA
Tue Mar 11, 2008, 07:13 AM
We will be happy to Express Post to you if you like :)

Jules
Wed Mar 12, 2008, 07:13 AM
Thanks so much Aquarium Supplies i have placed an order