PDA

View Full Version : wild blue X rsg from SQUID

Ben75
Mon Mar 03, 2008, 11:53 AM
Hi All,
Thought it was about time i showed off one of my first fish , it was one of 12 , 5 week olds i was given by Squid before he relocated down south.
Unfortunately it was the only one that survived, but the experience gained in the process was invaluable. Thanks Squid for your generosity & advice it has become one of my favorite discus.
Thanks for looking,
Kind Regards,

darren burgess
Thu Mar 06, 2008, 05:10 AM
Ben,
very nice mate.

cheers

Matt15
Thu Mar 06, 2008, 06:34 AM
Nice looking fish Ben. Shame about the others mate but as you have said the experience is invaluable. I've spoken to Squid before I can't wait to pay him a visit when I next visit Toowoomba.

Ben75
Thu Mar 13, 2008, 03:21 AM
Hi Darren & Matt,
Guys thanks for the comments.
This fish is starting to show signs of
pairing up with a rose red in the tank, so fingers
crossed from here.
Kind Regards,

Xtreme
Thu Mar 13, 2008, 04:50 AM
This fish is starting to show signs of
pairing up with a rose red in the tank, so fingers
crossed from here.

Hi there,
Why would u let it pr up with that fish for?
Isnt that going to b a waste of time and effort?

HTH

Ben75
Tue Mar 25, 2008, 04:29 AM
Hi Extreme,
It is not my intention to breed the rose red & this fish together.
But if it does pair i will know if male or female , thus being able to
select a more suitable partner for him/her. Thanks for you feed back.

Squid
Fri May 16, 2008, 05:04 AM
They turned out OK then Ben? Also - its a Tefe green male x RSG. I'll put some pictures in this forum tonight of some of the others from the same parents. Also I have some F1 tefes (from the same father) crossed with a Peruvian RSG wild female I have. Haven't turned out too bad thus far but most sold before I could grow them up. Got back orders a mile long. Anyway Ben - if you want some more I'll send some up for you. If you pay for the freight, you can have as many as you want for free - got too many. Send me a pm.