PDA

View Full Version : brown alenquers

gypsy3
Mon Mar 03, 2008, 02:41 AM
g'day all...has anyone had any dealings with a guy on petlink selling brown alenquers? they seem awfully cheap to me, just wondering if they're the real deal

ILLUSN
Mon Mar 03, 2008, 03:15 AM
i know the guy your talking about, he used to be a member on this forum.

they're not wilds if thats what your thinking, they're just browns, without a photo i cant comment as to how good they are.

gypsy3
Mon Mar 03, 2008, 05:20 AM
thanks mate....didn't think they would be true wilds, but maybe offspring of wilds.Is there a big difference in looks, getting true wilds or offspring i mean.

ILLUSN
Mon Mar 03, 2008, 06:38 AM
yeah mate there's a huge diffrence,

still you can get some nice browns, Scotty Bowler had a really nice Alanquer that was coloring up beutifully when he last put photos up.

albatrozz
Mon Mar 03, 2008, 07:00 AM
Yeah i know that guy, he always posts on petlink. But anyways yeah he sells cheap discus. Actually he does provide pictures of his alanquers, they are nice and brown, clean, fairly round and colourful. Its just that the pics of the actual discus in the pics were taken a while ago (around 6 months ago). So probably right now most of the good ones must be gone. I havent seen them myself as his place is quite far. Dunno, you can see them if you want and tell us how good they are? :D

scott bowler
Mon Mar 03, 2008, 07:10 AM
yeah mate there's a huge diffrence,

still you can get some nice browns, Scotty Bowler had a really nice Alanquer that was coloring up beutifully when he last put photos up.
hehe i am doin up the tank soon so i will get some pics up soon ,

ILLUSN
Mon Mar 03, 2008, 10:51 PM
hehe i am doin up the tank soon so i will get some pics up soon ,

LOL sorry mate that wasn't me hasseling you for pics, still cant wait to see them.

scott bowler
Tue Mar 04, 2008, 04:46 AM
this is an old pic of 1 of them

Robdog
Mon Mar 31, 2008, 07:21 AM
C'mon Scott, you've got better Alenquers than that! ;)