PDA

View Full Version : Anthaxin & vitamins

tanzy
Tue Feb 26, 2008, 09:23 AM
Would anyone be able to tell me a good place to buy anthaxin/naturose over the net. Every health food store I have been to do not know what it is. I have tried to Google shops but have not come up with very much and am sceptical about on-line stores that I do not know anything about.

Also what are the vitamins that are added into the beefheart mixes that are mentioned in the stickys. No lfs stores around me sell fish vitamins.

Thankyou

Kell

Barry N
Tue Feb 26, 2008, 09:49 AM
Hi Kell, ASA is the go - http://www.aquariumsuppliesaustralia.com.au/store/

ASA are great - no worries in the world. :D :D

For my beefheart mix vitamins I just use Blackmores Multi from the local Health Shop.

Barry N
Tue Feb 26, 2008, 09:51 AM
Oops, when you go to ASA look under FOOD/NUTRITION - Advanced Foods Australia.

tanzy
Wed Feb 27, 2008, 12:38 AM
Thanks heaps for that Barry N. I am having a little trouble working out how to be a new customer at ASA. I can find the new customer register. I am probably just having a blonde moment and it is right in front of me, but I just cant see it anywhere on the site.

Kell

tanzy
Wed Feb 27, 2008, 12:45 AM
Thanks heaps for that Barry N. I am having a little trouble working out how to be a new customer at ASA. I can find the new customer register. I am probably just having a blonde moment and it is right in front of me, but I just cant see it anywhere on the site.

Kell

ILLUSN
Wed Feb 27, 2008, 02:58 AM
just enter your details when asked and it will make you into a new customer.

for extra vitamins you can use fishtamins from sera, or promore from norto, or just crush up some multivites from your cupboard into a fine powder.

dont forget the spirolina powder, when you add the anthaxin.