PDA

View Full Version : Two Discus not looking very well

blakey
Fri Feb 08, 2008, 06:25 AM
Hi All
Over the last couple of days, 2 of my discus have gone very dark in color, almost a midnight blue/black color, and don't look to be swimming all that well, was just wondering what could be wrong with them. Have done all water tests and everything seems to be fine. Other discus in tank all look to be healthy with good coloring, so am a bit stumped. Any help on this matter would be appreciated.
Cheers Shane

JoeDiscus85
Sun Feb 10, 2008, 12:44 PM
im having the same problem....... I treated my discus for worms with a metro/prazi cocktail....... He is eating like a horse and will ocasionally flash his full colors but most of the time he is a dullish black/blue, Like you were saying.. I dont know why this is my only guess would be stress of some sort

Joe

blakey
Mon Feb 11, 2008, 06:05 AM
Woke up Saturday morning and my Turquoise had developed a white scab on the side of his body and by the afternoon he had died, but by Sunday morning my diamond snakeskin had gone back to his vibrant color. So I watched him all day Sunday and he seems to only turn very dark when he wants to harass, or is getting harassed, by one of the other five discus I have.

Shane