PDA

View Full Version : A. sp.Blutkehl/Cut-throat

Noddy65
Sun Jan 27, 2008, 06:51 AM
Has just been improted by one of the LFS over here...and I leave Perth in 2 weeks :(

I havent seen the fish myself yet...the LFS owner described them a little brown fish :D but the photos here make them look nice.

http://rva.jp/apisto/ap_sp_blutkehl.htm

Mike

Th0mas
Sun Jan 27, 2008, 07:12 AM
Yes Mike, that does look like a little brown fish (when not happy).

Haven't seen this in Sydney before, might worth consider to bring some over with you.

Noddy65
Sun Jan 27, 2008, 07:35 AM
Im going to that LFS to bag up my fish for the flight to Sydney next Monday...if theyre still there and out of quarantine I might get a pair or two depending on what they look like.

Mike

Noddy65
Tue Feb 19, 2008, 05:20 AM
I checked them out just before I left...still in quarantine but look like they may be nice fish.
They came from Sunbeam Aquariums out of Singapore so they will turn up in Sydney no doubt (its cheaper for the Perth guys to fly fish in from Singapore than to source from wholesalers over east).

Mike

DiscusEden
Tue Feb 19, 2008, 06:46 AM
I can't read it, but I think that writing all says "wow". Would love to see some pics once you get it home & settled. Good luck with them!

Noddy65
Tue Feb 19, 2008, 07:05 AM
Oh...sorry...I just realised the post looks like I grabbed some for myself...no, they were still in quarantine at the LFS when i saw them so didnt get any for me.

Mike

DiscusEden
Tue Feb 19, 2008, 09:20 AM
Surely you'd have to be tempted?

Noddy65
Tue Feb 19, 2008, 09:55 PM
I was very tempted but didnt have any tanks over here (Sydney) to put them in...

Mike

Th0mas
Tue Feb 19, 2008, 11:45 PM
All you need is to ask, surely we'll be able to do some prearrangements to sort that out. Anyway, too late now.....