PDA

View Full Version : Question about somethingfishy.com

Steve-o
Fri Jan 25, 2008, 05:04 AM
hey guys, so i saw the advertisement for www.somethingfishy.com on the forum... just wondering if anyone has ordered discus from them before... the prices are very cheap... i was just wondering if they are quality discus... I was going to order from a discus hatchery near my house but the prices are much higher but i know they are very nice fish... but if somethingfishy.com has nice fish i will buy them there.... any input would be awesome... thanks again

dwilder
Fri Jan 25, 2008, 05:44 AM
mostly crap

the german
Fri Jan 25, 2008, 01:55 PM
better dont go there :?

FishLover
Fri Jan 25, 2008, 04:11 PM
You get what you pay for. I would not go there. I'v heard so many bad stories about it.

Go for a good breeder. You win half the game already when you have health stock. Plus, you will be with these fish for a long time and you will enjoy the good quality for a long time to come. Otherwise, few months later, you would want to replace them with better ones or you would be fighting for all kinds of problems that came with the low quality stock. You could end up spending way too much on the meds and so on.

If you start with crap, you will end with crap. Pure and simple.

Steve-o
Fri Jan 25, 2008, 05:03 PM
ok awesome... I have a breeder near my house but i was just curious about those guys... i guess the name of the site reflects there business haha... thanks for the info guys 8-)

Actually here is the link to the breeder near my house... tell me what you guys think

http://discusmadness.com/