PDA

View Full Version : lucy22

Matt15
Wed Jan 23, 2008, 05:41 PM
lol... just when you thought you were safe from these pathetic e-mails........... DUDAAAAAA...!!!!

No doubt an admin here can delete and ban poor Lucy's account and IP address. After reading it i don't know whether to laugh or cry...lol :lol:

Hello Matt15,

The following is an email sent to you by lucy22 via your account on Discus Forums. If this message is spam, contains abusive or other comments you find offensive please contact the webmaster of the board at the following address:

admin@discusforums.com

Include this full email (particularly the headers). Please note that the reply address to this email has been set to that of lucy22.

Message sent to you follows
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear,

I know you will be surprise to receive my mail since we have neither seen nor met before. Well, let me start first introducing myself to you. I am Lucy Michael, the only Daughter of late Mr & Mrs. Michael Eziaglu. My father was assassinated on his way to his office and since the sudden assassination of my beloved father I have been leaving in terrible fear, couple with the political crisis here in my country cote d'ivore. I am planing to travel out of the country, that is why I have decided to contact you to help me contact the bank for the transfer of the money my father deposited the sum of $3.5 million US dollar in a bank here before his sudden assassination. I will give you more informations as soon as you guarranttee me that you will treat me honestly during the investment of this money in your country.

Dear, as you can see this money is my hope of survival and I am entrusting this money on you with faith and believe that you will treat me in good faith during my stay in your country. I will like you to also assure me that you will honestly manage this money for me in the business which the money will be invested, as soon as you give me this guranttee I will then give you all the neccessary details concerning this money which will enable you contact the bank on my behalf.I shall send you the document the bank issue to my late father when he made the deposit in the bank and my picture for you to see me and I will also like you to send me your picture for more trust and confidence.

contact me through my mail : lucy3000michael@yahoo.fr

Meanwhile i will need your telephone and fax number, your personal picture to know whom i am dealing with.

Thanks.
Lucy.

Proteus
Wed Jan 23, 2008, 07:39 PM
:spam

Sorry about that getting through...

That user has been banned and the same can be said for the email provider used (an ip block is a waste as the logins all come from a ghosting proxy).

Matt15
Thu Jan 24, 2008, 02:43 AM
Meh, no need to apologise. I admin a gaming forum and you always see spam finding new ways, but i've never seen one before.

And your right... banning the @yahoo.fr is much better than banning the IP.

Proteus
Thu Jan 24, 2008, 03:47 AM
Most of the yahoo variations were already banned... grrrrr to the .fr

$3.5 million hey.... nice one Lucy

Merrilyn
Thu Jan 24, 2008, 05:31 AM
Maybe she wants to share it with all the members.

We can all be her friends, just so long as she doesn't want any money from us for bank fees LMAO

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: