PDA

View Full Version : LOST - 4th Season

Fernando Leite
Wed Jan 16, 2008, 11:01 PM
Hi mates !

As you :twisted: know the 4th season is about to start at the end of January so the LOST fans must be looking forward to it !

Meanwhile does anyone have a good theory about what the hell is happening in that f*** island ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

And why Jack was so pissed off in the last episode of the 3rd season ? He wants to get back, why :shock: ?

Iīd like to know if you donīt mind :P

Matt15
Thu Jan 17, 2008, 01:15 AM
Mate i think the start dates both here and in the US are up in the air due to the writers guild strike.

They proberly want to hold off till they know they can complete the entire season and not just air the few episodes they have already shot.

Fernando Leite
Thu Jan 17, 2008, 09:01 PM
Mate i think the start dates both here and in the US are up in the air due to the writers guild strike.

They proberly want to hold off till they know they can complete the entire season and not just air the few episodes they have already shot.

Thatīs a pity :(

Proteus
Thu Jan 17, 2008, 10:43 PM
When I was in the U.S. a few weeks ago the new series was being promoted as commencing in mid January... I believe most of series 4 was shot before the strike went into effect.

Fernando Leite
Fri Jan 18, 2008, 03:51 PM
As far as Iīve been told the 4th season will be on air at the stipulated date but it will have less episodes that was meant to due the strike...