PDA

View Full Version : Hi Guys

Muz SA
Wed Dec 12, 2007, 07:46 AM
I came across this website.. had a read for a few days and all I can say is WOW ! this site is amazing.

So thought I would introduce myself, i'm Muz to all my friends, 35, male, one kid and 4 fishtanks.

I have a 1.3m community tank mainly deacons, silver dollars, harlequins, red tail shark, algae eaters, 6 different loaches liek polka dot, clown etc, angels.

I have a cold water FW tank for my kid

And my tank is a custom shape SPS dominated reef tank.

My next tank which I am busy building now is a 2.2m ( you work in ft I think.. um, 7ft ) and you guessed it.. Discus.

Looking forward to learning a lot on this stie

Muz

Merrilyn
Thu Dec 13, 2007, 02:30 AM
Welcome to the forum Muz. Glad you joined us.

Love the sound of your new project.

You'll find lots of friendly and experienced members here who are willing to answer all your questions :P

PS We love photos ......lots of photos.

Muz SA
Thu Dec 13, 2007, 03:07 PM
Thanks for the welcome..

Don't worry I pill post lots of pics from beginning to end, glass is only arriving tomorrow, stand will probably be built on the weekend as well, then the silicone, painting of stand.... etc etc

it's my holiday project so I will probably open a thread for everyone to see and pass comments on where I am buggering up !!

Looking forward to getting my 1st discus in Feb or March so it will be the usual process.. I have to learn all about plants and substrate 1st

Cheers

muz