PDA

View Full Version : Albino Dots Dots

ivo
Tue Dec 04, 2007, 12:34 PM
A new member to my discus family. It is almost impossible to take a picture of it since it just does not stay still for a second. I must confess i have albino fetish and just can't have enough of them.

ivo
Tue Dec 04, 2007, 12:38 PM
the other side....

dachoo
Wed Dec 05, 2007, 01:09 AM
I must confess i have albino fetish and just can't have enough of them.

Teling me about it...spotted & albino...I got so many it not funny.

It nice to see the new variant..cool :D :D

DA

ivo
Wed Dec 05, 2007, 01:16 AM
glad you like it dave. it has a nice shape but unfortunately so hard to capture it fully stretched for photograph. the only reason i like it is because it has a few spots on the gill plat and there are a few spots forming on the forehead which i like in spot fish.

DiscusEden
Wed Dec 05, 2007, 03:35 AM
Nice work Ivo!

What was it sold as?

ivo
Wed Dec 05, 2007, 05:21 AM
Hi DE, long time no speak. How are you? It is sold as albino leopard. I just called it albino dots dots for fun thats all. How are your discus and dog?

DiscusEden
Wed Dec 05, 2007, 05:33 AM
Great thanks Ivo. I've missed you guys. Who would have thought my puppy would have learning difficulties? Extremely bright with anything involving food, toilet training not so much. 7 months old & I still can't take my eyes off him in the house, so it's really limited my opportunities to get on the forum.

But we've been to doggy boot camp, and gone through 3 weeks of him attached to my waist by a 5 ft lead, now he seems to be getting the idea (thank goodness, 'cos 30kg of puppy at top speed by the time he hit the end of the lead can pull me off my chair).

Anyway, looking at the tank again now & starting to wonder about selling 2 or 3 of the melons & replacing tham with something different - those spotty dots of yours are to drool over. Extremely impressive. And Dachoo's in another lifetime are something to dream about. Just jealously speculating. You've done very well.

samir
Wed Dec 05, 2007, 03:02 PM
very nice fish Ivo.

ivo
Wed Dec 05, 2007, 10:28 PM
thanks samir. i am pretty happy with it too.

ozarowana
Thu Dec 06, 2007, 11:00 AM
Very nice... great colour for albinos :D

ivo
Thu Dec 06, 2007, 11:40 AM
thank you. it does have impressive red colour for albino and nice white sheen body base colour. very happy with it and very fun to watch it love swimming in and out of the driftwood holes.

Xtreme
Fri Dec 07, 2007, 02:14 AM
Hi Ivo,

Not a bad fish you have there mate
Should go alright as a display fish
I think you have lost the plot on the spotteds atm :D :shock:

My personal opinion is thats your best fish to date

ivo
Fri Dec 07, 2007, 02:22 AM
thank you wayne or bec. i look forward to see your upcoming spotted discus too no doubt they would be very good quality as well.