PDA

View Full Version : Pro-More & Pro-Growth

norto
Mon Dec 03, 2007, 09:51 PM
Hello all, well it has taken a while but they are finally here the PRO-MORE & PRO-GROWTH Andrew Sohs famous vitamin supplements are ready for purchase.I also have available signed copies of his book "THE NAKED TRUTH" and for those of you who are unaware of what the Pro-More $ Pro-Growth are about I suggest you get a hold of his book and read up on them. I personally have been using the Pro-More for about 3 months with sensational results, I had a pair of snow whites or should I say 2 snow whites as I was not sure of their sex and after just 3 weeks of feeding beef heart with the Pro-More added they laid their first batch of eggs and this from 2 fish that to me did not seem to be interested in each other at all.You can either add it to the beef heart or make a solution by diluting it in some water and soaking dry feed in the solution, personally I think adding it to the beef heart is the way to go. Prices are as follows:
Pro-More 30g - $28.50 + GST + postage
50g - $39.80 + GST + postage
150g - $97.50 + GST + postage

Pro-Growth 30g - $26.40 + GST + postage
50g - $36.25 + GST + postage
150g - $86.90 + GST + postage
For accurate rates of postage please either email your post code to discusenterprises@bigpond.com or PM me.
They are world renowned products and for anyone who is serious about breeding Discus these products are a must have. Even if you are not a breeder the Pro-Growth supplement is a liver detoxifier, an antioxidant and an immune booster.
If you would like any further info do not hesitate to ask.
Kind Regards,
Norto.
Discus Enterprises. :D

norto
Mon Dec 03, 2007, 10:00 PM
Pro-More

norto
Mon Dec 03, 2007, 10:01 PM
Pro-Growth

samir
Tue Dec 04, 2007, 12:08 AM
I'd like 50gms of Pro More. About time I used it :D Let me know when and how.

ILLUSN
Tue Dec 04, 2007, 12:20 AM
I'd like 30g of each please.

PM sent

samir
Tue Dec 04, 2007, 12:27 AM
do I have to pm it ???

PM sent

Ben
Tue Dec 04, 2007, 07:48 AM
I must mention this is awesome stuff! I was using it 2 years ago when i was breeding blue diamonds and flooded the market with them!

Good to see it in the country!

Davo
Tue Dec 04, 2007, 09:28 AM
I am very interested but what actually is it?

Dave.

benkk
Tue Dec 04, 2007, 11:30 AM
just wonder what's the difference between the Pro-More and Pro-Growth ??

and what's the rate of using it to the beef heart ??

thanks

Ben
Tue Dec 04, 2007, 12:03 PM
just wonder what's the difference between the Pro-More and Pro-Growth ??

and what's the rate of using it to the beef heart ??

thanks

Im sure Norto will explain further but pro-more aids in the breeding of discus couples whilst pro-growth helps young fries grow quick and strong.

I forgot the dose rate something like 20grams in 1 kg of beef heart mix.

Both are a secret formation of non animal but vegetable amino proteins.

Give it a go as you will be very impressed! :D

norto
Tue Dec 04, 2007, 08:05 PM
Yeah Thanks Ben,
The Pro- More is a vitamin supplement that aids in the breeding of discus by increasing milt and milt quality in the males, and in the females it helps the eggs both in quality and quantity resulting in larger eggs and alot more of them, which in turn with the better quality milt produces very strong fry that have a much better survival rate. The Pro-Growth when added to the diet of the fry helps them grow quicker thus helping their immune system withstand anything that may affect their health. Both of these products are also a liver detoxifier. I have achieved fantastic results with them, I had 2 Snow Whites that were not even paired up and after feeding Beef Heart with Pro-More added within 3 weeks they had laid their first batch of eggs.
The supplements can be added to the beef heart at a mix of 10grams to 1Kg of beef heart or 10grams per 1litre of water and the Pro-Growth is added 2.5grams to 1Kg of beef heart or 2.5grams to 1 Litre of water. Both of these products can be overdosed without any ill effect at all but if you use too much it can cloud the water. HTH
If you have any further questions let me know and I will do my best to answer them.
Regards,
Norto.

norto
Wed Dec 05, 2007, 08:48 PM
Just thought I would let you guys know Andrew has told me that these products are a sensational additive for other Aquarium fish as well not just for Discus.
Regards,
Norto.

samir
Wed Dec 12, 2007, 11:50 AM
thanks mate I got it today.

norto
Sun Dec 16, 2007, 08:57 PM
Special Prices!!!
Everyone for this week and this week only Pro-More and Pro-Growth will be on SPECIAL at a 10% Discount. Remember only this week!

If you can get the orders in and paid for by Friday Morning It should get to you before Xmas. (Please remember that when Transferring money via direct deposit it takes 24 Hrs to clear if you are using a bank other than Westpac).
Regards,
Norto. :D

Marto
Sun Dec 23, 2007, 12:24 PM
Oh no,

Infomercials on discus forums.

Will it stop breakouts and reduce wrinkles?

Marto.

norto
Mon Jan 21, 2008, 09:10 AM
Just thought I would post this link from Discus page holland on the success of Pro-More and Pro-Growth.
http://forum.discusnews.com/discus-sion/viewtopic.php?t=7591&highlight=

Regards,
Norto.

samir
Wed Jan 23, 2008, 02:10 PM
So far , results have been better than expected. imo outperforms fishtamins, does increase fertility and egg count.

ILLUSN
Wed Jan 23, 2008, 10:38 PM
Samir, what dosage are you using?

my last spawn wasnt that much improved.

norto
Thu Jan 24, 2008, 11:01 PM
Mate, try an increase in your dosage by either double or even triple I myself use Triple the recomended dosage and it has made alot of difference to me, egg quantity has doubled.
Regards,
Norto.

Marto
Sat Feb 02, 2008, 01:16 PM
Marion Jones and BALCO have nothing compaired to you guys!

How long before you have 5 kilo discus laying 2000 eggs twice a week?

Can't wait to see the results in five or ten years time.

Whatever happened to good stock, good water, good natural food = good spawn/fry/future stock?

Just playing "devils advocate".

Marto.

samir
Sat Feb 02, 2008, 01:32 PM
If Marion had stuck to Pro More (as originally advised) she would have still had all her medals. :lol: :lol: :lol:

They are just a multivitamin supplement nothing sinister.

norto
Sat Feb 02, 2008, 10:35 PM
Just like samir said only Vitamins mate there would be more hormones and steroids in the chicken you eat than in this supplement. :?
Norto

TW
Tue Mar 11, 2008, 09:52 AM
In home made beefheart mix, can you add both pro-more, pro-growth & naturose - all mixed in the same batch. Or is it best to have one batch with pro-more & naturose & another batch with pro-growth & naturose? thanks in advance, Robyn.

norto
Wed Mar 12, 2008, 04:04 AM
That is a fantastic Question Robyn I will talk with Andrew and see if there is any problems.Personally I would not think mixing the 2 Pro products would be a problem as they are only vitamins, Don't know anything about the Naturose though.
Regards,
Norto. :wink:

Xtreme
Fri Mar 14, 2008, 12:08 AM
yes both powders can be mixed together without a problem

HTH

ILLUSN
Fri Mar 14, 2008, 12:16 AM
I tried increasing the dosage by as sugessted (only by 50%) and got over 250 eggs and around 230ish fry!!! this was after 2 weeks of feeding!!!

great stuff nort, thanks for the tip

TW
Fri Mar 14, 2008, 11:20 PM
thanks Xtreme for info on mixing powders.

Next Question.

I have a whole bunch of home made bf frozen - that doesn't contain naturose, or the pro powders. I keep thinking about defrosting, mixing in the powders & re-freezing. But I know that it's not recommended for humans to freeze, thaw & then re-freeze meat, so I keep coming back to the question - if it's not safe for us, how can it be safe for them?

So has anyone done it (freeze bf, thaw & re-freeze) & if so, did you see any ill effects from it?

Thanks in advance.

norto
Sun Mar 16, 2008, 08:10 PM
TW,
Sorry bout that was waiting for an Answer from Andrew and Xtreme beat me to it,I have never refrozen the beef heart been tempted sometimes but I was just not to certain that it would have any ill effect so I personally will not do it.What I have done is make a batch with the Pro products and just alternate with the batch that does not have it just to use it up.
Regards,
Norto :)

TW
Sun Mar 16, 2008, 08:57 PM
Thanks Norto. I have so much of the frozen bf mixture in the freezer that I have no freezer space left for a new batch right now.

ILLUSN
Sun Mar 16, 2008, 11:01 PM
TW try just dusting the frozen beefheart with the smallest pince of the powder at feeding time.

thats how i added the little extra to my mix

TW
Sun Mar 16, 2008, 11:05 PM
Thanks, I did try that. I see the powder dispersing into the water though - does that happen for you too? Does it matter?

ILLUSN
Sun Mar 16, 2008, 11:39 PM
Only very slightly, i let it thaw just enough for the powder to stick and then the fish swarm to my hands and eat it just as it touches the water surface.

Mine eat most of it.

TW
Fri Oct 17, 2008, 11:24 AM
Hi Norto, will send PM.

Xtreme
Sat Oct 18, 2008, 03:36 AM
Hey Robyn,

Just slightly defrost ur BH (enough to turn it over) then mix the powder in it and refreeze

You wont have any problems

HTH

Xtreme
Sat Oct 18, 2008, 03:39 AM
Marion Jones and BALCO have nothing compaired to you guys!

How long before you have 5 kilo discus laying 2000 eggs twice a week?

Can't wait to see the results in five or ten years time.

Whatever happened to good stock, good water, good natural food = good spawn/fry/future stock?

Just playing "devils advocate".

Marto.

WOW

Big call there Marto,

I like Devils advocate :P :P

TW
Sat Oct 18, 2008, 03:48 AM
Thanks Wayne - Im wanting to buy some. Don't suppose you stock it, do you?

I used up what I had already in some dry food.

Otherwise, Norto, can you pls let me know details.

Xtreme
Sat Oct 18, 2008, 06:08 AM
Yes Robyn, we will be stocking it very soon

HTH

TW
Sun Oct 19, 2008, 09:29 PM
Yes Robyn, we will be stocking it very soon

HTH I don't suppose you'd have it in time for me to collect next Friday? Planning to make beef heart on Saturday

TW
Sat Oct 25, 2008, 04:17 AM
Just slightly defrost ur BH (enough to turn it over) then mix the powder in it and refreeze Didn't really read that properly before. Good tip. You could also do this when you wanted to add medication to already frozen beefheart.

As you would not really be thawing out the beef heart at all, I think this would work fine.

Thanks.